loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Actually its usually the reverse... with plenty of examples for this...

The Tyrant - The mom still acts tired on the love route and says "Davide kept me up all night"... doesnt say how he kept her up, but if you fall into the ntr route you see that he drills her once in the basement at 11pm, and once at 3am in the kitchen... so it still happens in the love route your character just doesnt see it happen...

Lancaster Boarding - Rose gets fucked by the rival who even invites you to threesome her with him, if you tell him to fuck off, you still hear Rose moaning like a whore meaning she is getting fucked by him, and even see a scene due to taking over one of the girl character's PoV...

Culture Shock - Emma despite being on the alpha route tells you she had a threesome with Lucas and Sophie and got fucked silly, and loved every second of it... on the beta path you actually spy on her getting fucked, so it happens regardless..

The list goes on and on.. but I am sure this post will get deleted anyway since facts <<< people's feelings... so why type more LOL.

This game will probably do similar things to those three above, and people will excuse it cause "mom is realistic she needs to be submissive to her boss"... yeah its not like me2 happened back in the 2010's, and "believe all women" is the norm... yup no way out for her... Or the fiasco with the demon... I am getting the "if you want to go deep than Succubus kill who they fuck"... ok loremaster than tell me since you played the game... did the neighbor die from sex with her ? if you say yes... you would have proven your point, if you say "no" I dont want to hear a "but"...
The games they mention fall into the category of "games that were always ntr but pretend to be avoidable" the best in those cases is:
1.- you like ntr then play it and enjoy it.

2.- You do not like the ntr then just ignore them and pass by.

And in the case of devs, stop pretending or lying saying that it is avoidable and everything works out when at least in tyrant and in culture the "alpha" path doesn't even make sense.

As for this game, you have to wait and see what the dev does and in the worst case just walk past it.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Good game overall.

+ Renders are fantastic
+ Story seems interesting.
+ Nice UI

+- Quite a lot of typos but the text is fine

- Sex scenes are too short. The MC gets a blowjob from Lilith but cum in 2 renders and 2 sentences of dialogue. And the neighbor inserts his cock into Lilith and cum the next frame without dialogue. If this is because of her power, at least a sentence to explain why they cum so fast
- Rollback deactivated ? I had to use unren to get it back

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
so i see the NTR tag so i got to ask before i plays it cause both pics and summary don't give a clue but what type orf NTR is the NTR tag referring to? Netorare, Netori or Netorase?

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
so i see the NTR tag so i got to ask before i plays it cause both pics and summary don't give a clue but what type orf NTR is the NTR tag referring to? Netorare, Netori or Netorase?
From what I can tell there isn't to much NTR in the game right now, Landlady goes on a date with a dude ( but doesn't do anything sexual ) and if you deny Lilly then she'll go and fuck the neighbour ( which I guess is NTR :unsure: ).

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
From what I can tell there isn't to much NTR in the game right now, Landlady goes on a date with a dude ( but doesn't do anything sexual ) and if you deny Lilly then she'll go and fuck the neighbour ( which I guess is NTR :unsure: ).
Yes and you have the option to break the deal with the landlady and her boss so....it good.....but you can chose the opposite if you wish.

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
the more sperm lili has, the more power she has, therefore the more chance of controlling the mother oupp the landlady so it a win win situation ;)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
the non 32bit exe got sucked by Avast ... - oh and the MC name is missing, In the text box its always just MC instead of the name.

Last edited:

Raife

May 16, 2018
Intriguing and very well executed so far. It absolutely is not a mind control game... the MC seems to have agency, but he definitely is not in control of the principal supernatural entity.

I view this version as an extended preview... one worth tracking.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Whenever I read something similar to: It has NTR tag then it's not for me! No thanks! Good Luck with your game!! and so forth..
I get this picture in my head about a kid around 4-5 years old who is stomping on the ground while biting his lower lip crying and trying, and for some reason he is wearing a red cap. Associations!

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
well Lilly does it no matter what

Reactions: LoDoN-

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Played the game. Great renders, characters seem to be pretty hot and the writing is pretty decent. Good potential.

Seems like it will have a love and NTR/lust path regarding the mother. Not sure how lust and NTR interact with one another, but they seemed to have been tied in a few choices. Might get untangled in the future, who knows. Either way you get a chance to tell her that you don't want her interacting with the boss, so that seems to be that. For now.

Now Lilith is a mixed bag. I don't think she's some weak ass imp. Y'all talk about her NTRing the MC with the neighbor, I see the neighbor getting the horror movie treatment. Sure he fucked her, but it was more like:"stick it in, cum and pass right the fuck out immediately after". The renders were well done, but I wasn't aroused. Really interested how the devs handle her character. There's great potential for her to be a proper badass rather than just another set of holes for the MC.

MC is a bitch but there were choices to let him stand up for himself, sooo....potential?

Overall great start by the dev.

Reactions: m4pII

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Whenever I read something similar to: It has NTR tag then it's not for me! No thanks! Good Luck with your game!! and so forth..
I get this picture in my head about a kid around 4-5 years old who is stomping on the ground while biting his lower lip crying and trying, and for some reason he is wearing a red cap. Associations!
Thats funny... whenever I see a post "crying" about people having checked a game thread due to nice images and later wishing the dev well even if the game is not for them, I usually picture a 2-3 year old kicking in the air with his back on the floor screeching like a banshee...

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
without incest patch the woman call the male her son and that she cant bang her date because her son is home, but the son then calls her landlady? whut?
1 way incest without the patch? :p

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes