Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if the demon decide to fuck every moving thing then go ahead in my opinion but atleast let MC decide the living actions like his mother or other female that has ties or going to have ties with him. incase of his mother i hope we could save her from her boss all together!
On that I absolutely agree.

He should be able to have every other woman to himself, the only free one should be the sex demon and she could be helping him get what he wants whie she has her fun.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I do agree that some gets extreme with ntr when not needed. I ignore and unwatch games that is strictly ntr.
But games that seems interesting and doesn't come out with straight up ntr like this one but has ntr should have clear message in dev note with ntr action.
I agree 100% with you, I'm not a fan of Harems or NTR so I don't like when devs decide to pull a fast one on people with either fetish.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
She wasn't bound to the book, it was just a spell to summon a demon, she isn't bound to anyone.

I get some people don;t like that stuff but i'd rather see a badass Succubus do what she wants than get bound to a bullied wimp that can barely string a coherent sentence together.

She'd be the laughing stock of hell.
As long as they all get sucked dry and die after beside mc because he summoned her ass! then all good! but if they don't die then what is the aim? is it realistic or fantasy??

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I am not a ntr fan but for the people saying that this game is dead on arrival, I wouldn't bet on that if I were you, whether or not you want to admit it, there are a lot of ntr fans out there so the game will probably be fine.
Here's the thing. The game has harem planned down the road, so it's most likely going to have your typical "zero to hero" story setup. Now if that's the case, starting off with a couple of unavoidable scenes that will turn away a part of your target audience (at least for that fetish) is like shooting yourself in the foot. If you're gonna have a harem path in the game, the sensible thing to do would be what Rythan25 said, and keep it completely seperate from anything "polarising". It's up to the dev of course, and he can do whatever he wants with his game, but what's the point of adding a fetish later on, if a big part of that fanbase is already gone?

Personally I gave it a go because I had some free time and it had nice preview pics (the story is a mix of all the "the MC finds some sort of book/artifact that gives him some kind of power/help" type of games, so it's not anything groundbreaking), it's not for me for the same reason you mentioned in a previous comment, so I don't think I'll come back for the next release. I still find it weird having certain unavoidable scenes with harem as a planned fetish though. What's also weird is the dev not having NTR listed in the fetishes (current or planned) in his patreon page. There's a variable mo_ntr in the script, so it's not like he's not familiar with the term.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
She wasn't bound to the book, it was just a spell to summon a demon, she isn't bound to anyone.

I get some people don;t like that stuff but i'd rather see a badass Succubus do what she wants than get bound to a bullied wimp that can barely string a coherent sentence together.

She'd be the laughing stock of hell.
Thats your opinion and that was mine so we agree to disagree

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
" I'm Lilith silly mortal, mother of Vampires and Queen of literal semen demons"

"B...but can we be exclusive?"

F95 never fails to amuse :LOL:

Jokes aside, maybe there could be a path where MC tries to change the evil succu to appreciate mortals as more than food and maybe develop to an exclusive romance path over time. The game apparently has a good and a corrupt path so it could be a branch of the good one. With the corrupt being her slowly turning him and his into lust fiends of sorts.

Ngl, she is the star of the show even if it's just 0.1. One of the best models I've seen of late.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
looks like you can stop the ntr point so its all good. Lilith going elsewhere we dont care, its even more realistic but loved one like family or girlfriend/crush that shit when ntr

Reactions: m4pII

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
" I'm Lilith silly mortal, mother of Vampires and Queen of literal semen demons"

"B...but can we be exclusive?"

F95 never fails to amuse :LOL:

Jokes aside, maybe there could be a path where MC tries to change the evil succu to appreciate mortals as more than food and maybe develop to an exclusive romance path over time. The game apparently has a good and a corrupt path so it could be a branch of the good one. With the corrupt being her slowly turning him and his into lust fiends of sorts.

Ngl, she is the star of the show even if it's just 0.1. One of the best models I've seen of late.
well depraved town has both harem and ntr route (this one is being worked on I belive) and also have a succubus thats exclusive to the MC if I remember correctly each dev do this creatures diferently

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes