BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Game crashes when I open it, Tried redownloading but still crashes on . exe stops working....

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Whelp i liked the art alot but lost Interest when the demon went to mind control the neighbor into fucking her. so yeah the vaginal sex and Anal sex is some other guy banging what i assume is to be your partner in crime.

although i was more annoyed with the Save page not having arrows past page 9. so unlike most renpy games you only get the 9 pages.

but yeah does have some dreams of desire vibes.
so we get cucked? welp thanks for the comment, it really helped me from playing the game since its not my thing to get cucked but i am all in for cucking other hahahaha!!!

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Been reading last few pages because im bored rn and its hilarious
Why is everyone announcing if they are gonna play it or not???? :KEK: no one cares :KEK::KEK:
Why are yall wishing good luck and blessings dev not even in the site :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Also very odd to have an NTR variable but not add it in the planned fetishes
Maybe this is a smart move from the dev he is probably know how how people react to NTR around here :cool:

Reactions: Acesaw

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I am not a ntr fan but for the people saying that this game is dead on arrival, I wouldn't bet on that if I were you, whether or not you want to admit it, there are a lot of ntr fans out there so the game will probably be fine.
There are many But saying that harem is planned with no mention of ntr in patreon isn't wise decision. It turns into a shitshow

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
The problem there is she's an evil sex demon that needs sex and the MC is a bit of a wimp she doesn't seem to give 2 shits about.

He has no control over her, he summoned her but she isn't bound to him.

If he tells her that she's more likely to roll on the floor laughing than anything else.

I honestly mean no disrespect to your opinion hun but I feel like making her a 1 man sex demon would completely kill her character and what the dev seems to have planned for her. The whole point to her seems to be fucking everything.
if the demon decide to fuck every moving thing then go ahead in my opinion but atleast let MC decide the living actions like his mother or other female that has ties or going to have ties with him. incase of his mother i hope we could save her from her boss all together!

Reactions: AmerHST and m4pII

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There are many But saying that harem is planned with no mention of ntr in patreon isn't wise decision. It turns into a shitshow
Yeah I agree with that, for the people that aren't fans of ntr the worst thing you can do as a dev is to add it without warning the players. A lot of the pointless discussions we see in this forum would've been avoided if the devs were clear since the beginning about the types of fetishes they are planning to add.

And when u say avoidable i hope you mean not like turn off ntr and you don't see the ntr scene but that still happen if that were the case then it would fking sucks! i am all for 100% avoidable where no ntr route at all! But if there were ntr route for those ntr lover then it be good in that case we all can enjoy the game, and yes it more time cunsuming!
I think most of the games with avoidable or even the ones that let you turn it off the ntr doesnt happent in the backgroud and the MC is just not aware of it but it might be a couple of exceptions who knows
I don't play that many games with avoidable ntr but the ones I play the ntr only happens if the player decides to let it happen.

Jarod Russell

Jan 22, 2018
I can't really see expecting a sex demon to be monogamous as NTR. An NTR route should be something like as he was summoning the demon, the pages of the book were stuck together (how could that have happened!). Not noticing this he keeps going and accidentally summons as Incubus, who then proceeds to have sex with every female in the MCs radius.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well if the MC summoned her he should have power over her as I said the one holding the book should have the ability to have all the sex he wants with the succubus as well as control her (corruption/lust/love route) MC thows away the book the bully picks it up but at this moment the MC has touch the book so he can see her (the succubus) sucking and having sex with other males (ntr route) because now he doesnt have the book to control her but Im not he dev so all of this is just my opinion.
She wasn't bound to the book, it was just a spell to summon a demon, she isn't bound to anyone.

I get some people don;t like that stuff but i'd rather see a badass Succubus do what she wants than get bound to a bullied wimp that can barely string a coherent sentence together.

She'd be the laughing stock of hell.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
It turns into a shit show anytime NTR is mentioned lol. Anyone needing a laugh can go to any game with NTR tag and pretty much have a good time reading comments lol.
I do agree that some gets extreme with ntr when not needed. I ignore and unwatch games that is strictly ntr.
But games that seems interesting and doesn't come out with straight up ntr like this one but has ntr should have clear message in dev note with ntr action.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes