Edit: Updated for 0.42

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
how do i use the cheat to increase love or lust?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Weekly Update - #1 October

Hey guys,
I'm happy to say that I was able to spend a good amount of time working on Demon Boy this week.
I completed:
57 Renders
and
11 Animations
As you may notice, the render progress percentage is currently over 100%. This is because I took 600 renders to be the number of renders Chapter 5 would need (based on the previous Chapter). But as you can see, we're going a bit higher than that. Now, I can't say for sure where we'll end up before the Chapter is completed, but my guess is that it's probably around 800 or so.
Enjoy your weekend guys,
EroMersive

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Edit: Updated for 0.42

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
I downloaded the game and your mod and put it in the game folder but the choices aren't showing up as green. I just started playing so it's the first choice you make. Either stay silent or stand up to him

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I downloaded the game and your mod and put it in the game folder but the choices aren't showing up as green. I just started playing so it's the first choice you make. Either stay silent or stand up to him
This choice not add any point. It's not important

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
it's not HIS mod, mod is made by someone else.
you don't need mod if all you want is highighted choices as there is a builtin walkthrough ingame.
that choice has no story effect/points associated to it so choice doesn't matter except for personal flavour, you end up on your arse either way.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes