GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
If so, really wondering what’s the point for Ero to quit his daytime job
Enthusiasm? Idk how many patrons he got, but maybe at one point dB will blow up. Also he needs even more time for the other game he's developing.

On another note: why his discord got over 900 members and being pretty dead at the same time? Way more traffic on here than on his discord.

tippy100

Dec 16, 2018
whenever I download the game for mac there is no patch1.rpy file. And adding a patch.rpy file doesn't work either. anybody have any ideas on how to get the patch to work?

frost215

Oct 3, 2022
Enthusiasm? Idk how many patrons he got, but maybe at one point dB will blow up. Also he needs even more time for the other game he's developing.

On another note: why his discord got over 900 members and being pretty dead at the same time? Way more traffic on here than on his discord.
Let’s wait and see….. I wish he were

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I'm waiting to see what the progress chart will look like tomorrow. It would be funny if he trolled us a bit and the render part shows "OVER 9000".

• Haha
Reactions: th3_fr4gil3

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Weekly Update - #2 October

Hey guys,

This week I decided to spend some time working on the new game. Mostly working on the new skill check mechanic to get it working smoothly & the new user interface.

For Demon Boy, I started working on the audio editing that needs to be done for the new chapter.

Also, I completed:
25 Renders
and
2 Animations

Below you can find some more previews of the first installment of the new game. There's the 4th (and last) female character with a punk-style appearance, and I've also made a few edits to the younger girl. I'm curious to hear which version you guys prefer!

Enjoy your weekend,
EroMersive

mirabeauEmpire

Apr 16, 2022
Weekly Update - #2 October

Hey guys,

This week I decided to spend some time working on the new game. Mostly working on the new skill check mechanic to get it working smoothly & the new user interface.

For Demon Boy, I started working on the audio editing that needs to be done for the new chapter.

Also, I completed:
25 Renders
and
2 Animations

Below you can find some more previews of the first installment of the new game. There's the 4th (and last) female character with a punk-style appearance, and I've also made a few edits to the younger girl. I'm curious to hear which version you guys prefer!

Enjoy your weekend,
EroMersive

the last picture is nicol but younger xd

Apr 19, 2020
The problem with new developers is that they are too ambitious , they start with one game then hurry and make another and then in the end they end up abandoning everything , because they can't keep up with the dead line of the delivery as per the promised schedule.

This game (Demon Boy) has too much potential , speaking as a software engineer i would suggest Mr. Eromersive to focus on one project at a time , make it successful , gain people's trust and then start with the new one.

At the end its just an advice and its not ment to offend anyone.

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
The problem with new developers is that they are too ambitious , they start with one game then hurry and make another and then in the end they end up abandoning everything , because they can't keep up with the dead line of the delivery as per the promised schedule.

This game (Demon Boy) has too much potential , speaking as a software engineer i would suggest Mr. Eromersive to focus on one project at a time , make it successful , gain people's trust and then start with the new one.

At the end its just an advice and its not ment to offend anyone.
Agree,You’ve got the point there!
Demon boy definitely has a potential(y)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Its really a shame that this guy is as lazy as your average dev around here and also is starting with the 2 games at the same time bullshit because Demon Boy could be very good, but at this pace of 2 updates of 10m per year its going to be finished... nah its not its going to get abandoned

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Well, if he started working on the audio, it means that the chapter should be close to finish, although I think it will still take around the end of November or December to release it. Love how he says that he started working on it now, even though that audio bar report was at 80& for 3-4 months now.

At this point, I'm going to wait until chapter 5 is released and then leave it until it's either complete or abandoned. I love the game but the dev doesn't inspire me with the greatest confidence regarding a work schedule.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes