GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Well, if he started working on the audio, it means that the chapter should be close to finish, although I think it will still take around the end of November or December to release it. Love how he says that he started working on it now, even though that audio bar report was at 80& for 3-4 months now.

At this point, I'm going to wait until chapter 5 is released and then leave it until it's either complete or abandoned. I love the game but the dev doesn't inspire me with the greatest confidence regarding a work schedule.
It isn't close to the end. He wrote it on discord that it's gonna be around 800 renders. Like I wrote before, he has to work on the other stuff as well. Oh and of course the other game.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
The problem with new developers is that they are too ambitious , they start with one game then hurry and make another and then in the end they end up abandoning everything , because they can't keep up with the dead line of the delivery as per the promised schedule.

This game (Demon Boy) has too much potential , speaking as a software engineer i would suggest Mr. Eromersive to focus on one project at a time , make it successful , gain people's trust and then start with the new one.

At the end its just an advice and its not ment to offend anyone.
Pretty much what i was thinking.

I feel like there's a chance "Demon boy" will be not abandoned but rushed in one update sooner or later because the dev will want to work fully on his new game, that's another scenario that happens usually. It will be "completed" but not really.

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Pretty much what i was thinking.

I feel like there's a chance "Demon boy" will be not abandoned but rushed in one update sooner or later because the dev will want to work fully on his new game, that's another scenario that happens usually. It will be "completed" but not really.
But there isnt even anything to rush
The game has basically not even started yet

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
But there isnt even anything to rush
The game has basically not even started yet
That's the thing, of course we all hope it will be completed normally.

But even tho i don't remember the names, i know there are a couple of HQ titles that felt like they were at the beginning but got ending update out of nowhere because dev just dissappeared or started doing new games, had new ideas.

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
That's the thing, of course we all hope it will be completed normally.

But even tho i don't remember the names, i know there are a couple of HQ titles that felt like they were at the beginning but got ending update out of nowhere because dev just dissappeared or started doing new games, had new ideas.
Whats HQ?

Reactions: game grtis

moneyshowers

Jan 26, 2021
you guys are so pessimistic. he's not going to abandon his only income stream (assuming he did quit his job). Nicole is still by the far the best looking 3d MILF on this site, its just we have to wait longer because his patrons might leave him after Demon Boy is completed.

All I'll say is until a demo of his new game comes out, I'd be hesitant to sub to his patreon since you're now buying into the development of two games instead of 1.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
The bars over 100% is quite ridiculous. Just adjust them to the new goal...
It's to show how "above and beyond" he's going for this update. The numbers have been off since the beginning. I bet he made a lot of those numbers up along the way and now that he has already spent this much time behind this update, he's worried that people won't be satisfied with the length of the update when they think about the time it took.

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
I can't wait for the new demon boy too, because it's one of the best game right now, it's definitely in the top 5, all time. But I also believe that we should respect the creativity and wishes of Ero. As far as I understand, Ero doesn't want to spoil us with minor updates. He wants it to be beautiful, even flawless, and he wants to surprise us by doing more than he says he will do with every update. You can see this from the update report that has already exceeded 100%. I think loving the game and respecting the creator should go together.

You should take care to comment without exceeding the limit; After all, this game that you can't wait for the new update is the imagination and production of a single person.

I think whatever you're doing, Ero, you're on the right track! If you want to make two games at the same time and not bore yourself with one game, do that. If you want to spread the game over time, DO IT. Your creativity, effort and game are obvious; No one can say otherwise, you will be much more successful, maybe even be the first to make a deal with one of the big game companies.

Respect and love, from İstanbul.

ijustwannaCNM

Aug 24, 2021
I can't wait for the new demon boy too, because it's one of the best game right now, it's definitely in the top 5, all time. But I also believe that we should respect the creativity and wishes of Ero. As far as I understand, Ero doesn't want to spoil us with minor updates. He wants it to be beautiful, even flawless, and he wants to surprise us by doing more than he says he will do with every update. You can see this from the update report that has already exceeded 100%. I think loving the game and respecting the creator should go together.

You should take care to comment without exceeding the limit; After all, this game that you can't wait for the new update is the imagination and production of a single person.

I think whatever you're doing, Ero, you're on the right track! If you want to make two games at the same time and not bore yourself with one game, do that. If you want to spread the game over time, DO IT. Your creativity, effort and game are obvious; No one can say otherwise, you will be much more successful, maybe even be the first to make a deal with one of the big game companies.

Respect and love, from İstanbul.
Agree, I think next update is gonna be great. So many animations.

Reactions: hmmboy22

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
If he gives me 30 minutes of this new update, I subscribe to EroMersive (Neophyte) patreon.

But if the new update is completed in 8 minutes, it will be sad.

That's why I respect nlt-media a lot, they built some amazing, I think it's the only game that has an amazing delivery time.
non of the last two updates were 8 or 10 min long, that of course if you were not skipping to the sexy parts.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Indeed. Quite nonsense trying to compare the two just for the sake of cherry picking some complaint.
Yeah,to make more fair comparison they should use the devs of other regular updated games-Project Myriam,My Dorm,Limitless,Corrupted Kingdoms,Project Sex Life H,Proud Father.

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
Indeed. Quite nonsense trying to compare the two just for the sake of cherry picking some complaint.
I exaggerated in 30 minutes of update.

It's because someone inside my head says that waiting 7 months or more for 8 or 10 minutes of play isn't right.

I didn't compare Ero with NLT Media, maybe I expressed myself badly.

What I think is amazing about NLT Media, is how they work, since the time they worked with comics, with the aim of being big in the future, being punctual, only starting a new job when the current one ends, making them what they are today.

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
Ero needs to be careful indeed. On patreon everyone is trying to keep him motivated on the new game, but also showing concern over DB development time. He might need another person on the team or else the updates on DB may only happen once a year. Since DB is his main income and probably will be for the next few years, it is not wise to keep the current workflow.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes