Dec 23, 2021
Where is the boss I don't see him chapter 4
His appearance too short
I think new character induction

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Subscribestar's page is now up:

Please, add the link to OP. And support the dev in subscribestar if you can and want the full vision of Ero to Demon Boy without the patreon's censorship.
I read patreon can still ban EroMersive if there is an uncensored version on SS, if they make the link between the different accounts. Since he has the same name on both it's easy to make. Yeah I know it's fucked-up and I despise it but be careful if it's true.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I read patreon can still ban EroMersive if there is an uncensored version on SS, if they make the link between the different accounts. Since he has the same name on both it's easy to make. Yeah I know it's fucked-up and I despise it but be careful if it's true.
I think he could remove all the posts with download links and mentions of the game on patreon. This could not only back him up against patreon but also incentives his supporters to change to subscribestar to get the game.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Nicole and MC went to Lydia on Friday evening, right? So chapter 5 will play on Saturday and Sunday. I don't see the boss involvement in Chapter 5 imo.
Yes MC and Nicole went to Lydia's house on Friday but they stayed there 2 nights. First one was where he molested her in her sleep than go out with Lily, second night where he got to see Nicole pose for him in her new clothes. So, CH5 will start on Sunday morning.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Yes MC and Nicole went to Lydia's house on Friday but they stayed there 2 nights. First one was where he molested her in her sleep than go out with Lily, second night where he got to see Nicole pose for him in her new clothes. So, CH5 will start on Sunday morning.
Yeah, Ch. 5 will take Sunday and at least Monday. In sunday we will see they going to the lake and Lydia/MC's check-up. In monday MC will come back to school where he will meet Tiffany. And Nicole or will come to her work with the boss in ntr bath or will stay at home in the non-ntr path.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Ah thanks man :)

Reactions: Vigeous
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes