SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

Hey guys,
I spent most of my time this week on adding audio and sound effects to the game, so I'll keep it short.
I also completed:
32 Renders
We're getting close!

EroMersive
Thanks for Sharing!

Reactions: kurosx

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I'd love see within two weeks, but tbh I would say three weeks is more realistic and at worst the end of November.
It is kinda tricky to tell where Ero's at in the progress since animations and renders are over a 100%, however he seems to be aiming for around 800 renders so we're definitely getting close.

Should be a good update tho, the teasers for this one looked amazing.
you got a link to those teasers?

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Ero transitioned into selling wallpapers. He's a naturally talented artist with an eye for perfection, but that unfortunately doesn't translate well when the ingredients of a well made VN also include strong writing and sex scenes.

The circumstances surrounding the Ch 4 released left me apprehensive about supporting Ero until he nails down a better workflow. However, the announcement of developing a second game when the first is far from completion isn't the best move considering he's a solo dev and already struggling with perfectionistic tendencies.

Demon Boy has some incredible potential to dethrone BaDIK with DPC's cult-like following, or even challenge Caribdis' abnormally high quality with Eternum. Despite being skeptical of Ero making changes to his workflow I do hope he completes DB and learns from it for his future endeavors.
IMG_20221023_102402.jpg
Your right,but the 2nd game had slowed this game down.and i laugh about DPC-cult lol
damn right,people there has insane theories and out of this world off topic mindsets,i like the game,but that thread is nuts :KEK:

Reactions: jaycyke

Vilontersan

Oct 15, 2022
where can I download this game so that the incest pack is installed inside the game cooking video? and when will there be a new update?

Haywire7

Dec 1, 2018
How do you get the patch to work on mac?
Place the patch file in the game folder. If you don’t know where the game folder is, press “show package files” for the application, and go into Contents>Resources>Autorun, and the game folder is in there.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Maybe, even the last update of this game:LOL:. What a shame to start such a promising game in terms of graphics and story only to lose interest(burnout) after a year of development. RIP
Yeah, the game is over, while you're at that just straight up don't play the next update then, the game is already dead anyways

Reactions: buktccbfc71

545hou545

Feb 4, 2020
If the game does not earn enough for the developer, it will, of course, be abandoned. You cannot complain about that on a pirate forum.

Reactions: Lovv99
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes