SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

View attachment 2131221

Good Friday everyone,

For this week I've started doing revisions, added a few renders, and done some more audio editing.

While working on the revisions I've concluded that there still need to be added a few renders here and there which were not already in the script, and I will be working on these for the upcoming week.

I completed:

30 Renders

Also, check out the previews I've added. Hope you guys enjoy these!

Have a good weekend everyone!

EroMersive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing!

paula789

May 2, 2017

View attachment 2131221

Good Friday everyone,

For this week I've started doing revisions, added a few renders, and done some more audio editing.

While working on the revisions I've concluded that there still need to be added a few renders here and there which were not already in the script, and I will be working on these for the upcoming week.

I completed:

30 Renders

EroMersive

What' that? Is the MC taking a swimming lession?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
If he started work on the revision, it's possible that we could see this chapter around the middle, or more likely, the end of November. Just hope he doesn't go back to work on the side project in the meantime.

Still, with the previews we've seen so far, it seems that this will definitely be a big chapter. We have the lake trip, the consultation with Lydia and going back home with Nicole. Really looking forward to this.

Reactions: jonnybravo11

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If he started work on the revision, it's possible that we could see this chapter around the middle, or more likely, the end of November. Just hope he doesn't go back to work on the side project in the meantime.

Still, with the previews we've seen so far, it seems that this will definitely be a big chapter. We have the lake trip, the consultation with Lydia and going back home with Nicole. Really looking forward to this.
From what i remember from the previews this chapter will have:
- MC, Nicole and Lydia at the lake
- Lydia check-ups
- I visit to a night club, maybe? (there is a preview showing a butt and a pole dance)
- MC in school to start Tiffany's path
- Nicole come back to work and to her boss in the ntr path
- MC and Nicole at home.
Edit: There is also a preview that show Lydia in a session with Nancy. We'll see if is in ntr or non-ntr path.

Last edited:

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020

View attachment 2131221

Good Friday everyone,

I completed:

30 Renders

EroMersive

No auntie? Really? Man this timeline sucks!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

View attachment 2131221

Good Friday everyone,

I completed:

30 Renders

EroMersive

great to see ero is still positive and active :) i mean he does insane quality work. really happy to see lovely nicole :) but i am a bit sad - is this again a non-ntr update? cause the preview pics kinda let it feel like it. (sorry its been months when i played the game and i can't remember the mc really look wise - if its not the mc i am still a bit sad that its a young boy but i really like the location idea)

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes