lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
great to see ero is still positive and active :) i mean he does insane quality work. really happy to see lovely nicole :) but i am a bit sad - is this again a non-ntr update? cause the preview pics kinda let it feel like it. (sorry its been months when i played the game and i can't remember the mc really look wise - if its not the mc i am still a bit sad that its a young boy but i really like the location idea)
There will be at least a scene with Nicole and the Boss when she come back to work after the weekend in Lydia's house.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There will be at least a scene with Nicole and the Boss when she come back to work after the weekend in Lydia's house.
So what do you think happens, the boss starts to rape her & then the demon kills him or the son kills him and then she rewards him?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So what do you think happens, the boss starts to rape her & then the demon kills him or the son kills him and then she rewards him?
Not that i care since i don't play and will never play the ntr path, but i don't think any of this will happen in next update yet. I remember 1 preview showing the boss fingering Nicole, i guess.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
great to see ero is still positive and active :) i mean he does insane quality work. really happy to see lovely nicole :) but i am a bit sad - is this again a non-ntr update? cause the preview pics kinda let it feel like it. (sorry its been months when i played the game and i can't remember the mc really look wise - if its not the mc i am still a bit sad that its a young boy but i really like the location idea)
There will be NTR in this update

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Not that i care since i don't play and will never play the ntr path, but i don't think any of this will happen in next update yet. I remember 1 preview showing the boss fingering Nicole, i guess.
Ye I remember that too it wasn't one of the previews just someone dropped it don't know how he got it

Reactions: Lecastel

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Am I the only one who feels that the NTR with the boss is going backwards? At first, he made her give him a BJ, then he groped her and now he's fingering her? You think he would want to bang her by now.
Well she was probably persuaded more by being drunk to give the HJ or BJ in chapter two.
Chapter three was a lot of build up and in four we got more content with Lilith and Nancy instead of Nicole.

For the NTR portion of this upcoming one, it seems like there's one more day in the weekend(Sunday) at Lydia's so we're not getting anything there, but after that when Nicole returns to work we'll probably get a scene or two with George or Mr. Morris.
Idk if we're getting any of the bullies this upcoming update, however I'm hoping to at least get start up on that storyline this chapter and if not it'll most likely begin in chapter six.

To add on, MC seems like he'll be getting a lot more progression with Nicole this update which I'm excited for, looks like this update is very centered on their relationship building which I'm excited to see.

Overall Ero seems very centered on the build up and Nicole is the main attraction atm so it'll take time for all these storylines to progress, that being said the teasers for this chapter look very promising.
Another note is that Ero said that Nicole on the NTR path will be involved with the two bullies and the two men at her company.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Am I the only one who feels that the NTR with the boss is going backwards? At first, he made her give him a BJ, then he groped her and now he's fingering her? You think he would want to bang her by now.
She gave him a BJ so he can secure her job that was the pay off, but now it's going to be more corruption than demanding something from her right away. She might leave, so IMO he's trying to make her attached to the job see its advantages than take the risk of blackmailing her to sex. That's how every Corruption game works.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Well she was probably persuaded more by being drunk to give the HJ or BJ in chapter two.
Chapter three was a lot of build up and in four we got more content with Lilith and Nancy instead of Nicole.

For the NTR portion of this upcoming one, it seems like there's one more day in the weekend(Sunday) at Lydia's so we're not getting anything there, but after that when Nicole returns to work we'll probably get a scene or two with George or Mr. Morris.
Idk if we're getting any of the bullies this upcoming update, however I'm hoping to at least get start up on that storyline this chapter and if not it'll most likely begin in chapter six.

To add on, MC seems like he'll be getting a lot more progression with Nicole this update which I'm excited for, looks like this update is very centered on their relationship building which I'm excited to see.

Overall Ero seems very centered on the build up and Nicole is the main attraction atm so it'll take time for all these storylines to progress, that being said the teasers for this chapter look very promising.
Another note is that Ero said that Nicole on the NTR path will be involved with the two bullies and the two men at her company.
I doubt we're getting the bullies next chapter since I'm not seeing an organic way for them to be introduced on the NTR path. Most likely in the later chapters but I think it's just going to be straight up blackmail, rather than the slow corruption at the workplace.

I'm honestly excited for this chapter as well, since things are really picking up now.

She gave him a BJ so he can secure her job that was the pay off, but now it's going to be more corruption than demanding something from her right away. She might leave, so IMO he's trying to make her attached to the job see its advantages than take the risk of blackmailing her to sex. That's how every Corruption game works.
Damn, never thought of that but that is some good logic. I just hope that at some point, on the NTR path, the MC finds out and makes sure that there will be hell to pay.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Damn, never thought of that but that is some good logic. I just hope that at some point, on the NTR path, the MC finds out and makes sure that there will be hell to pay.
I think that at some point the Mc will be aware of what's happening with the Boss and the Bullies too, if so that will be great either he finds a way to stop them or give in and watch how his Mom gets fucked by everyone.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I think that at some point the Mc will be aware of what's happening with the Boss and the Bullies too, if so that will be great either he finds a way to stop them or give in and watch how his Mom gets fucked by everyone.
As long as an option to kick their asses is present, I'll be happy. I mean, what's the point of having demon powers if you can't use them to punish the guys that blackmailed or corrupted your "landlady"?

Reactions: PeopleCallMeSmile

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
As long as an option to kick their asses is present, I'll be happy. I mean, what's the point of having demon powers if you can't use them to punish the guys that blackmailed or corrupted your "landlady"?
You can be sure of that, if I learned something about this game its that it will give you choices about how you want to progress the story (for example the way you treat Lydia sub or love path, Nicole NTR on or off etc...)

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Firstly the bullies at school want to look into the relationship between MC and Lilith and from there it's gonna build up. Maybe trying to get rid of lilith or using lilith for their own. The bullies are also aware of Nicole but I have no clue how this gonna work on with her. Either there's some kinda relationship between the bullies and the company or the boss looks more into the private life of Nicole and sees her weaknesses - the MC. So the Boss could use/pay/threaten the bullies to work for him and trying to get closer to nicole this way.

Could also go into the other direction, meaning the bullies try to get closer to nicole to hurt the MC cuz he gonna be more powerful thanks to his demon powers.

Obviously there are so many routes to go.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Honestly, Google it, you'll get a more expansive and less personally skewed explanation.
google is quite useless there...he needs exactly opposite of that - less expensive and more personal (f95z) explanation!
otherwise he will be, well, cucked!:BootyTime:

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
From what i remember from the previews this chapter will have:
- MC, Nicole and Lydia at the lake
- Lydia check-ups
- I visit to a night club, maybe? (there is a preview showing a butt and a pole dance)
- MC in school to start Tiffany's path
- Nicole come back to work and to her boss in the ntr path
- MC and Nicole at home.
Edit: There is also a preview that show Lydia in a session with Nancy. We'll see if is in ntr or non-ntr path.
Thanks for the recommendations!

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes