kurosx

Oct 1, 2017

Hey Everyone,

For this week I've been working on a scene that I decided to add last week. It's a scene between Nicole and the MC that will take place toward the end of the Chapter. Now, I wish I could share some previews, but I won't because it might spoil the story.

Furthermore, I've been doing a lot of revisions. This includes correcting spelling mistakes but also doing some rewrites here and there.

Lastly, for those of you that are inspiring developers or in case you're just interested, I've been setting up/buying gear to record a behind-the-scenes video that I plan to release in the near future! In this video, I will go through my workflow and the techniques I use to set up a scene (Lighting, Posing, Photoshop, etc). I've never recorded a video before, so it will probably take some time and effort to create it (a weekend?). This means I will start working on this video once the new chapter has arrived because that has my top priority right now.

I completed:

33 Renders

Have a good weekend everyone!

EroMersive

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Well, at least he seems to be done with the animations for this chapter, which should speed up the process. I still think we're getting it at the end of the month though, if he doesn't add any more scenes.

I can wait, especially since this month is/will be plentiful when it comes to erotic games, to keep us entertained. Mythos and Come Home have gotten a new update, Long live the princess is finally finished and for the non-erotic side, once God of War launches, I'll be too busy to care about other games.

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
Well, at least he seems to be done with the animations for this chapter, which should speed up the process. I still think we're getting it at the end of the month though, if he doesn't add any more scenes.

I can wait, especially since this month is/will be plentiful when it comes to erotic games, to keep us entertained. Mythos and Come Home have gotten a new update, Long live the princess is finally finished and for the non-erotic side, once God of War launches, I'll be too busy to care about other games.
And also RE4 remake will be released on March 24,2023 (y) Ada:love:

• Wow
Reactions: Only1P

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The update is almost complete, only 7% left in total., though revision and testing are left. Has the Dev stated any probable time for release?
havent you read anything on these pages last two months or so:KEK:
if the update comes this year, we all should feel extremely lucky.
if not, we can only hope there will be two updates next year.:HideThePain:

paula789

May 2, 2017
havent you read anything on these pages last two months or so:KEK:
if the update comes this year, we all should feel extremely lucky.
if not, we can only hope there will be two updates next year.:HideThePain:
I have read those pages before making the comment and I'm optimistic that the update will be released this year. It's taking time due to its size.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have read those pages before making the comment and I'm optimistic that the update will be released this year. It's taking time due to its size.
i envy your optimism, and i wish you are right - both in terms of releases schedule and updates-size.

Reactions: paula789

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
where to download this game so that you can change the settings in your settings? I downloaded the patch, but for some reason it doesn’t work out to change the attitude of ms as before, he thinks that Linda is his hazaika and not his mother .. and will there be real sex between them ?!

BakayokoSaka

Nov 8, 2022
I accidentally deleted my save file, anyone that have made it pretty much all the way or atlesst near the end of the chapter that could post theirs? Cheers

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
I accidentally deleted my save file, anyone that have made it pretty much all the way or atlesst near the end of the chapter that could post theirs? Cheers
Just play it again dude, game's not that long and you have a lot of time till next update release.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes