lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
9000 renders
Anyone thinks how many hours without skip
Not even close. He is aiming for around 800 renders + 52 animations. Playtime will all depend how anyone is playing. If someone is playing all paths and going to unlock all scenes and see all variations possible, probably a couple of hours.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Not even close. He is aiming for around 800 renders + 52 animations. Playtime will all depend how anyone is playing. If someone is playing all paths and going to unlock all scenes and see all variations possible, probably a couple of hours.
you missed the joke.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Tsktsktsk! He gonna eat her out then bend her over and bang the shit out of her deep hard and fast. Bfahahah

Dkckzkkxzjmxkd

Nov 4, 2022
Can anyone please send some paid pictures on patreon website of Demon boy Chapter 5' photo
Because they very costly and i haven't enough money to see Pictures
Please send i want a favour please

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Captureded.PNG
Sooooooo, the last update was 6 months ago. Do you guys thinks that from now we will have 2 updates of this amazing game in a year? Especially with the fact that he is creating a new game...
Man i'm so sad that my 2 favorites games (this one and Jessica Hard news) have such a long production time compared to other games :cry:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
View attachment 2158324
Sooooooo, the last update was 6 months ago. Do you guys thinks that from now we will have 2 updates of this amazing game in a year? Especially with the fact that he is creating a new game...
Man i'm so sad that my 2 favorites games (this one and Jessica Hard news) have such a long production time compared to other games :cry:
2 is probably the most i’d say.
IMO ero should really focus on one plate at a time or else he could drop them all.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
My opinion AWAM is wrost game ever I seen
Every update new character
multiple character multiple choice
Only tease
That's nice but mind that you are on the thread for the Demon boy game. So please keep the conversation related to it.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes