DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Alright, coming back to discussing Demon Boy. What are the chances that he reached at least 50% with his revision?

If he did, then I believe we can hope for the chapter release at the end of November.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Alright, coming back to discussing Demon Boy. What are the chances that he reached at least 50% with his revision?

If he did, then I believe we can hope for the chapter release at the end of November.
It's unlikely that he reached 50% I would say 45%. If he's still working on Renders it's gonna be taking him all of his time, once he finishes them we can see revisions progress go up fast. But I do think he'll release the Chapter in late November.

Active

Mar 11, 2021
Weekly Update - #2 November
Hey guys,
Here is another quick update for this week. I've now nearly finished the extra scenes I wanted to add to Chapter 5. From next week onward I'll be focusing only on doing the revisions.
I completed:
37 Renders
have a good weekend!

EroMersive

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Weekly Update - #2 November
Hey guys,
Here is another quick update for this week. I've now nearly finished the extra scenes I wanted to add to Chapter 5. From next week onward I'll be focusing only on doing the revisions.
I completed:
37 Renders
have a good weekend!

EroMersive
Thank you, but can u share with us the previews that he posted. We would appreciate it very much

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Any thoughts on who's the girl from pic 4
Is the girl with pink hair that he teased in the very beginning of development. And seems the scene in the club is not with MC/Lily but the demons luring the taxi driver to tell where he leave MC and Lily.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes