hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 2158324
Sooooooo, the last update was 6 months ago. Do you guys thinks that from now we will have 2 updates of this amazing game in a year? Especially with the fact that he is creating a new game...
Man i'm so sad that my 2 favorites games (this one and Jessica Hard news) have such a long production time compared to other games :cry:
I've been following this game since it first came out. I think it's already secured the top 10 among the greatest of all time. I can't agree with what you're saying because this dev has an extremely transparent flow. dev has added extra scenes in this update as an apology. There is a positive correlation between quality and time. We have to be patient, I think a great update is waiting for us.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I've been following this game since it first came out. I think it's already secured the top 10 among the greatest of all time. I can't agree with what you're saying because this dev has an extremely transparent flow. dev has added extra scenes in this update as an apology. There is a positive correlation between quality and time. We have to be patient, I think a great update is waiting for us.
Wait what? Look, I like this game a lot but no way do I consider it among the 10 of the greatest VN games. Yes, it looks amazing, no one can deny that but it's still early to see how things will evolve. So far, we have four chapters with a fifth maybe coming out this month and there's not much content.

If the dev still wants to finish the game in 10 chapters, as he originally intended, then he will have to add more and more routes in the following ones, thus increasing the development time.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Wait what? Look, I like this game a lot but no way do I consider it among the 10 of the greatest VN games. Yes, it looks amazing, no one can deny that but it's still early to see how things will evolve. So far, we have four chapters with a fifth maybe coming out this month and there's not much content.

If the dev still wants to finish the game in 10 chapters, as he originally intended, then he will have to add more and more routes in the following ones, thus increasing the development time.

10 chapters?

i don’t think that’ll work

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I don't want to start an AWAM discussion here but judging a game by the fans is the wrong way to do it. I find the game really fun by how basic it is but the storytelling and the writing makes it one of the best for me not to mention the renders are so good.
Good for you tho but if you can't ask a normal question says a lot about the people in there lol. I unfollowed the thread after this lol

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
Good for you tho but if you can't ask a normal question says a lot about the people in there lol. I unfollowed the thread after this lol
It is very annoying to answer the same questions from individuals with one gyrus who are not able to read a couple of pages on the forum or use the search

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Hating the community of a game is one thing but hating the game for its people is a childish way to look at it. Why would I miss an enjoyable time for some people who I don't even know.

Reactions: princess bride

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Hating the community of a game is one thing but hating the game for its people is a childish way to look at it. Why would I miss an enjoyable time for some people who I don't even know.
Game is trash if the main interest isn't involved after 5 years and so was the community. That's all.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
It is very annoying to answer the same questions from individuals with one gyrus who are not able to read a couple of pages on the forum or use the search
Then don't reply then lol easy. Nooo.. Better insult someone cuz I hurt some simp hearts lmao

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
hello, I was planning to do an overall enhancement of the game for a personal use but i'll share with people who are interested.

i'm talking about AI upscale like this : (set fullscreen)
you will find improvement only with a >1440p screen
This process removes the" blurring effect" on the part of the image that was originally focused by the author.
it is particulary effective on clothes, objects and anything with lines

for those with 4K screen, i'm curious to know if you see a noticeable gain of details compared to 2K

IMO, 1440p is the best deal between gain of detail and file size.
for animation, adding interpolation (30fps > 60fps) before upscaling is a big +

Last edited:

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020

View attachment 2131221

Good Friday everyone,

For this week I've started doing revisions, added a few renders, and done some more audio editing.

While working on the revisions I've concluded that there still need to be added a few renders here and there which were not already in the script, and I will be working on these for the upcoming week.

I completed:

30 Renders

Also, check out the previews I've added. Hope you guys enjoy these!

Have a good weekend everyone!

EroMersive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am really hyped after seeing these previews....

BRING IT SOON

• Hey there
Reactions: PML 021259
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes