Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Is the girl with pink hair that he teased in the very beginning of development. And seems the scene in the club is not with MC/Lily but the demons luring the taxi driver to tell where he leave MC and Lily.
probably the one he teased about a while ago, same post where he showed updated tiffany, and it's pink hair not red.
I don't think it's her that girl had bright pink hair this one has somber red (I could be wrong tho)

Mr W

May 18, 2022
I am kind of surprised that this game is still going and it's not completed or was abandoned. I played chapter 1-4 what feels like years ago.

Feb 11, 2022
Firstly the bullies at school want to look into the relationship between MC and Lilith and from there it's gonna build up. Maybe trying to get rid of lilith or using lilith for their own. The bullies are also aware of Nicole but I have no clue how this gonna work on with her. Either there's some kinda relationship between the bullies and the company or the boss looks more into the private life of Nicole and sees her weaknesses - the MC. So the Boss could use/pay/threaten the bullies to work for him and trying to get closer to nicole this way.

Could also go into the other direction, meaning the bullies try to get closer to nicole to hurt the MC cuz he gonna be more powerful thanks to his demon powers.

Obviously there are so many routes to go.
I Disagree. Making the boss using them wouldn't make sense on the history. I reckon that Nicole will be corrupted by the boss on the company through the use of blackmail, what will probably lead to her fucking her company partners by being used as a toy; Remember that the first NTR scene on the game was encouraged by YOU, actions affect the bonds on this game, so she will be pissed as hell with you for the being the spark on this hole fire, since you could just have avoided saying to her not go. The bullies will probably use this weak state of her to persuade Nicole to have sex with them,(let's consider the fact that they will go after revenge since they got their ass beaten before by the protagonist, and cannot deal with him directly without help from the other demons). About Lilith, or they will find the book (or maybe another source) and discover some way to have a magic control on her, or they will be helped by that couple of persecutors from the bar scene. I doubt that they will use any magic power after all since everything that has been considered NTR so far were not known by the protagonist, so i bet on a NTRMAN approach of the theme, causing us to discover through some hints, footage/video or maybe Nicole will end up confessing everything by venting. Some people were worried about how would happen an "Counter-NTR", i put my dices on investingation. Something will lead us to investigate more the life of Nicole so we will have a way to go more deeply on the relationship bar, the hints of the NTR will probably be there.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am kind of surprised that this game is still going and it's not completed or was abandoned. I played chapter 1-4 what feels like years ago.
The game is not even that old.It's just 17 months since the beginning.
Where you get the whole years ago for the last update?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
your grasp of time is suspect.
chapter 4 was released april/may this year.
The game is not even that old.It's just 17 months since the beginning.
Where you get the whole years ago for the last update?
he has said "it feels like", not "there were years or something".
and he is absolutely right in that regard - 6+months per update, as for now, is quite a long time.
and it will become even longer, have no doubts there.
if you are perfectly happy with one update per year of your fav games, thats up to you.

at the end, nothing of this matters much - as long as hes got his patrons (and gather new supporters) on the hook, he doesnt even need to actually develop a game - pushing only monthly wallpapers and "previews" are more than enough :HideThePain:

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
if you are perfectly happy with one update per year of your fav games, thats up to you.
That depends on the quality of each update; if it's something like let's say, Being a DIK for example that would be acceptable, if it's something like My best deal or the previous update that would be a problem; lucky me since My best deal is still in a single development and Pirot gives updates from time to time.
Said that; Ero is going to work in a new game and this probably would be the last update in a LOOOOOOONG time, hopefully this update is going to be THE update to keep his patreons happy enough to still support this game and buy wallpapers and shit.

Reactions: mma456 and DanteRed

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
big thanks for the share of the preview pics! i like the sport idea even i am not interested in these teenagers personally. nicole looks amazing as always but i wish she would pose with the other older boss. this boss looks too... nice or too young i can't decide but one of those two so his content is okay but not interested in this character and to see nicole with him much. but its great to see nicole healthy and happy and the strip scene is the one i look forward the most so far!

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
big thanks for the share of the preview pics! i like the sport idea even i am not interested in these teenagers personally. nicole looks amazing as always but i wish she would pose with the other older boss. this boss looks too... nice or too young i can't decide but one of those two so his content is okay but not interested in this character and to see nicole with him much. but its great to see nicole healthy and happy and the strip scene is the one i look forward the most so far!
I agree with you but that old Boss will have Nicole until she's deep down the hole in the company where everyone can use her that would be the best scenario for the ntr path. They can even have her as a threesome who knows. :whistle:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
That depends on the quality of each update; if it's something like let's say, Being a DIK for example that would be acceptable, if it's something like My best deal or the previous update that would be a problem; lucky me since My best deal is still in a single development and Pirot gives updates from time to time.
Said that; Ero is going to work in a new game and this probably would be the last update in a LOOOOOOONG time, hopefully this update is going to be THE update to keep his patreons happy enough to still support this game and buy wallpapers and shit.
Unfortunately, I think you're right. Once chapter 5 drops, it will be a good long while before we see the next one. Maybe his new game will be more of a side project that will get faster updates but let's face it, most of us are interested in this game.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes