kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
one question cause i did not saw it in first page....and would like just yes or no ...no discusion...NTR is avoidable?

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
so no than... thx
Well feel free to opt out of the discussion, but the supposedly NTR by the succubus(Lilith) happens so early that I find it hard to call it NTR. That early there is no relation(not romantic, not friends, nothing) between the MC and Lilith. The guy who is used for the NTR is a random neighbor. The succubus really isnt out for sex, just for the "seed" from her "victims".
The MC is hinted as being a demon or half-demon and is most likely capable of being enough of a source for Lilith so I feel that the actual planned NTR is optional.

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Where the story gone
Mc linked with demon king
Mc biological father
Nicole (mom) linked demon king
Nicole husband why gone
The game need to explain
Anyone agree with me

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
so tiffany has the potential of real ntr in the future? do you think mc will have the opportunity to date her romanticly cuddle and from a strong bound and than gets ntred by the bullies that get powers from this other evil people?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
so tiffany has the potential of real ntr in the future? do you think mc will have the opportunity to date her romanticly cuddle and from a strong bound and than gets ntred by the bullies that get powers from this other evil people?
Which one is Tiffany again? I only remember the milf, the redhead neighbor the black lady neighbor & the demon girl

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes