lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hey guys,
I spent most of my time this week on adding audio and sound effects to the game, so I'll keep it short.
I also completed:
32 Renders
We're getting close!

EroMersive
98 or so renders to go for the target ~800 renders

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
I know it says contains NTR in the first post but i wanna know, is it actually NTR or is it just, one ofthe girls has a boyfriend/sex with other people while she's not even together with MC kind of deal.

• Angry
Reactions: Bezimienny_gracz

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I know it says contains NTR in the first post but i wanna know, is it actually NTR or is it just, one ofthe girls has a boyfriend/sex with other people while she's not even together with MC kind of deal.
It's the mother of the MC AKA Nicole that has NTR content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's Lily who's a succubus demon you meet in the game that has a scene that some consider NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Are there going to be 50animations in the new Update? Or are those Animations in general?

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Would it be to optimistic to say we are getting Chapter 5 in two weeks?
I'd love see within two weeks, but tbh I would say three weeks is more realistic and at worst the end of November.
It is kinda tricky to tell where Ero's at in the progress since animations and renders are over a 100%, however he seems to be aiming for around 800 renders so we're definitely getting close.

Should be a good update tho, the teasers for this one looked amazing.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes