princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
I exaggerated in 30 minutes of update.

It's because someone inside my head says that waiting 7 months or more for 8 or 10 minutes of play isn't right.

I didn't compare Ero with NLT Media, maybe I expressed myself badly.

What I think is amazing about NLT Media, is how they work, since the time they worked with comics, with the aim of being big in the future, being punctual, only starting a new job when the current one ends, making them what they are today.
Oh, I'm sure it's gonna pack the highest playtime so far.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Ero needs to be careful indeed. On patreon everyone is trying to keep him motivated on the new game, but also showing concern over DB development time. He might need another person on the team or else the updates on DB may only happen once a year. Since DB is his main income and probably will be for the next few years, it is not wise to keep the current workflow.
I wouldn't care about the income. Taking the money out of patrons pockets is the easiest way to make cash, even when you don't deliver for months or years.

Some idiots pay you for nothing. There are devs out there who live by that :-D can't blame them tho.

PolishDude

Nov 28, 2020
The problem with new developers is that they are too ambitious , they start with one game then hurry and make another and then in the end they end up abandoning everything , because they can't keep up with the dead line of the delivery as per the promised schedule.

This game (Demon Boy) has too much potential , speaking as a software engineer i would suggest Mr. Eromersive to focus on one project at a time , make it successful , gain people's trust and then start with the new one.

At the end its just an advice and its not ment to offend anyone.
Exactly what I had on my mind. Could not have said it better myself.

MEDATES

Sep 2, 2018
Weekly Update - #2 October

Hey guys,

This week I decided to spend some time working on the new game. Mostly working on the new skill check mechanic to get it working smoothly & the new user interface.

For Demon Boy, I started working on the audio editing that needs to be done for the new chapter.

Also, I completed:
25 Renders
and
2 Animations

Below you can find some more previews of the first installment of the new game. There's the 4th (and last) female character with a punk-style appearance, and I've also made a few edits to the younger girl. I'm curious to hear which version you guys prefer!

Enjoy your weekend,
EroMersive

Wait 111% :oops:
I thought 100% used to be the limit is it gonna be 1000%:censored:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Ero transitioned into selling wallpapers. He's a naturally talented artist with an eye for perfection, but that unfortunately doesn't translate well when the ingredients of a well made VN also include strong writing and sex scenes.

The circumstances surrounding the Ch 4 released left me apprehensive about supporting Ero until he nails down a better workflow. However, the announcement of developing a second game when the first is far from completion isn't the best move considering he's a solo dev and already struggling with perfectionistic tendencies.

Demon Boy has some incredible potential to dethrone BaDIK with DPC's cult-like following, or even challenge Caribdis' abnormally high quality with Eternum. Despite being skeptical of Ero making changes to his workflow I do hope he completes DB and learns from it for his future endeavors.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Ero transitioned into selling wallpapers. He's a naturally talented artist with an eye for perfection, but that unfortunately doesn't translate well when the ingredients of a well made VN also include strong writing and sex scenes.

The circumstances surrounding the Ch 4 released left me apprehensive about supporting Ero until he nails down a better workflow. However, the announcement of developing a second game when the first is far from completion isn't the best move considering he's a solo dev and already struggling with perfectionistic tendencies.

Demon Boy has some incredible potential to dethrone BaDIK with DPC's cult-like following, or even challenge Caribdis' abnormally high quality with Eternum. Despite being skeptical of Ero making changes to his workflow I do hope he completes DB and learns from it for his future endeavors.
I'm not big on him working on two games at the same time, but right now I'm just playing the waiting game for the new DB update which Ero said is coming next.
The next game "Lewd Photographer" could be just as good, however Ero already has a long process in just making DB alone so I understand how there's a worry behind working on two projects at the same time.

I'd say he's being a lot better on communication leading into this chapter five update with the weekly posts on Patreon. We're definitely getting close to it now so that's a huge improvement compared to the lead up towards chapter four.
IMO I'd love to see DB completed before anything and afterwards he continues on other projects, that being said he said he had a small burnout for DB so perhaps this new game will help inspire him again.
Another thing I've said before here which is sorta iffy depending where you're coming from is that I think he shouldn't prioritize animations yet and should concentrate on those after he finished the game's story, kind of like a post-production update. The renders are already amazing enough on their own, the animations are great too. However it seems that it makes it the production process so much longer since they were introduced in chapter three.

For the wallpapers, I mean he does have that Demon Tier monthly wallpaper where you can suggest an idea in the comments and whichever one gets the most likes will get 3-6 high-end renders within certain restrictions(three character limit and have to be from DB). I actually was a patron for this tier earlier this year and I was planning on giving a suggestion which included NTR, unfortunately that's when this rule where there couldn't be two NTR monthly wallpapers in a row that Ero just added to calm down some of the more extreme non-NTR fans complaining about the NTR suggestions winning.

I still got access to all the other cool wallpapers, tho It was a real bummer for the reasons I mentioned above and I didn't know about that new rule prior to subscribing to that tier too. There was actually some discussion recently about some wanting this odd rule removed or a better solution on the discord, sadly it seems like it'll stay the way it is..
I went to a lower tier afte that for the next few months but with all due respect towards Ero I just decided that it isn't really worth it and dropped it.
Also most of the weekly updates gets leaked here on F95 anyway.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes