HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
In the game description, should specify that the NTR is OPTIONAL
Why?... There are people who complaint when there's a bit of non intentional voyeurism, and there are those who complaint because the signals of an NTR aren't enough clear... So, what's up now? Because you can in a sense avoid it is a motive to complaint too?.

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
Man, Ero's discord truly is something else.

I just hope someday I find someone who defends me as fervently as his white knights defend him.

Homie unironically justified the two weeks (so far) of "grammar check" with: W-well, Ero is just... A perfectionist, ok?! A-and you don't even p-p-pay! Be quiet!!" :HideThePain:

Renac_

Feb 6, 2017

I just hope someday I find someone who defends me as fervently as his white knights defend him.

Homie unironically justified the two weeks (so far) of "grammar check" with: W-well, Ero is just... A perfectionist, ok?! A-and you don't even p-p-pay! Be quiet!!" :HideThePain:
People like that made me quit lewdlab's discord :D

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
These people are all replaceable. You don't provide anything of value? I'll just take my business and money somewhere else where there's greener pastures.

Noobie200

Dec 11, 2021

I'll DEFENDS YOU LONG TIME FOR A MONTHLY ELITE PAYMENT OF $29.99!!! This is not yours regular payment! I upgraded yours payment to elite STATUS for FREE and is ONLY $29.99! Message me any time of the day, if anyone bother you!

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
It's friday ma dudezzz, what's today's excuse ?
My guess is he'll most likely skip the weekly Friday post like he did a few weeks ago along with ghosting all his higher tier members who are suppose to know what's going on BTS according to their membership. He'll do this due to the backlash from his last weekly update.

Then Ero will proceed to release a statement sometime Sunday saying the same statement from three weeks ago: "Apologies for the delayed weekly update. I hoped to be able to release Chapter 5 this weekend, but unfortunately, it wasn't quite there yet. I'll be working round the clock to be able to release it before the end of next week."

To add on, he'll be vague as to what went wrong with comments like about "grammar correcting" or something about the "flow of story".
I just can't wait to see more of the die-hard defenders excusing this stuff, again Ero is a great creator but these tendencies have been going on for a year plus with little improvement if you could even call it that to fix it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
My guess is he'll most likely skip the weekly Friday post like he did a few weeks ago along with ghosting all his higher tier members who are suppose to know what's going on BTS according to their membership. He'll do this due to the backlash from his last weekly update.

Then Ero will proceed to release a statement sometime Sunday saying the same statement from three weeks ago: "Apologies for the delayed weekly update. I hoped to be able to release Chapter 5 this weekend, but unfortunately, it wasn't quite there yet. I'll be working round the clock to be able to release it before the end of next week."

To add on, he'll be vague as to what went wrong with comments like about "grammar correcting" or something about the "flow of story".
I just can't wait to see more of the die-hard defenders excusing this stuff, again Ero is a great creator but these tendencies have been going on for a year plus with little improvement if you could even call it that to fix it.
It is sad that we have become so accustomed to this sort of thing with AVNs that we can predict the excuses. I understand delays happen, but I just wish we could get the real story instead of grammar fixes that take weeks to month. :cautious:

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
In all honesty though I hope this project succeeds and atm I don't think Ero is milking his fans, however I can understand why it comes off that way. The guy just seems to have terrible planning, seems stubborn with his methods and is just way too ambitious for his own good.

The new game idea just doesn't ideal at all either considering how much difficulty DB already is for Ero so he's gonna have to make some changes after this update to his process if he wants to be considered a competent and reliable developer, but again these issues have been ongoing for a year plus now so hopes for that are pretty much dead in the water for me.

This game will still of course get a ton of attention and support due to it's quality being very high, it just sucks since it could be so much more.
For the people who are considering to support him, I can't recommend that at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
I
In all honesty though I hope this project succeeds and atm I don't think Ero is milking his fans, however I can understand why it comes off that way. The guy just seems to have terrible planning, seems stubborn with his methods and is just way too ambitious for his own good.

The new game idea just doesn't ideal at all either considering how much difficulty DB already is for Ero so he's gonna have to make some changes after this update to his process if he wants to be considered a competent and reliable developer, but again these issues have been ongoing for a year plus now so hopes for that are pretty much dead in the water for me.

This game will still of course get a ton of attention and support due to it's quality being very high, it just sucks since it could be so much more.
For the people who are considering to support him, I can't recommend that at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're a patreon can you post some November wallpaper?? Thank you

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021

Umm.. i know that fucker, always come with some idiotic logic to become a defender.... That's why i just stopped to comment anything on that server... Also the server seems dead to me... The admin and mod is not present..

Reactions: sunfifth
Dec 7, 2018
Getting to €2500 per month I'll be able to save enough to buy a top-tier graphic card. This will allow me to further speed up development time, create more animations, and really take the content to the next level!

That's what he said when he reach lvl3 of his goal in patreon it's 99% but it's seems like instead of speedy development time he makes more excuses

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Getting to €2500 per month I'll be able to save enough to buy a top-tier graphic card. This will allow me to further speed up development time, create more animations, and really take the content to the next level!

That's what he said when he reach lvl3 of his goal in patreon it's 99% but it's seems like instead of speedy development time he makes more excuses
That's what they all say, but in reality update cycle never goes quicker. They generally prefer to increase their render count than being faster, when there is improvement that is.

Reactions: mma456

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
How is he stuck in Fixing and editing 800 Renders while Dr.Pinkcake is releasing an update that has 5000 renders and 300 animations and it took him only 9 months while we have Ero taking nearly 8 months with too little progress. That just shows how some Devs are dedicated to their work and some are not:FacePalm:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes