Blackowl96

May 5, 2018

"Hey Guys,
Besides trying to finish Chapter 5 ... I've also been "experimenting" with some of the characters of the new game I'm working on!
Today, I thought I'd share a few renders with you. The girl and woman you see here will be the two main love interests of this game.
Enjoy!"

-Ero

This dude has to be taking the piss here, ain't no way he's trying to hype up his new game after DB doesn't even have a clear release date after being delayed for over a month and without an update since April.
Also while the models look nice, it looks like your typical mother/daughter incest game considering these two are the main love interests.
Another bullshit right there

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I remember there were a few of us back when Ero first announced his "new game" that it wasnt the best idea to increase workload while struggling previously. I didn't expect it to be this bad though where Ero was either blatantly lying about what he's been spending his time on or - at best - told a half truth. I wouldn't call this a scam (yet) since he's still technically "working" on Demon Boy, but it's a severe abuse of trust from his Patreons who expected him to deliver on the content they're paying for.

This is honestly looking like a case of poor time management skills from someone who's never had to deal with the nuances of project development. Ero is lacking the capabilities of setting realistic goals without expanding the scope of the project to beyond what is necessary. He's trying to produce AAA level quality as a solo developer which no other Indi developer or small time studio has been able to accomplish even outside the AVN genre.

The most depressing part stems from the fact that DB could have rivaled the other games and succeed at the supernatural aspect where most other games are grounded in reality. Here's hoping 2023 brings about positive changes from Ero.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I remember there were a few of us back when Ero first announced his "new game" that it wasnt the best idea to increase workload while struggling previously. I didn't expect it to be this bad though where Ero was either blatantly lying about what he's been spending his time on or - at best - told a half truth. I wouldn't call this a scam (yet) since he's still technically "working" on Demon Boy, but it's a severe abuse of trust from his Patreons who expected him to deliver on the content they're paying for.

This is honestly looking like a case of poor time management skills from someone who's never had to deal with the nuances of project development. Ero is lacking the capabilities of setting realistic goals without expanding the scope of the project to beyond what is necessary. He's trying to produce AAA level quality as a solo developer which no other Indi developer or small time studio has been able to accomplish even outside the AVN genre.

The most depressing part stems from the fact that DB could have rivaled the other games and succeed at the supernatural aspect where most other games are grounded in reality. Here's hoping 2023 brings about positive changes from Ero.
I started supporting him again this month by accident I will add as another game had his Patreon in theirs and I, of course, thought it was the game I was playing I won't mention the games name but regardless I have message Ero about the latest update which I thought was going to be last month or at least this month no answer, of course, I will be leaving before the end of the month but I still hold a little bit of hope that it will be out before I leave. Not happy is how I feel about how things are going with this game and I could care less about the other game he is making. :cautious:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Looks like he REALY tired in atempt to finish ch 5. Dat Mom and dat ass... Goddamn Nicole has just got beaten. I starting to think second game is not a bad idea...
Trust me,it's the worst idea.
Only teams can work on two games and continue to give us updates regulary.
I am not talking once on 6-7 months.
Not to mention after starting a second game,what will stop him to make a third one,one year after?

Jul 28, 2021

"Hey Guys,
Besides trying to finish Chapter 5 ... I've also been "experimenting" with some of the characters of the new game I'm working on!
Today, I thought I'd share a few renders with you. The girl and woman you see here will be the two main love interests of this game.
Enjoy!"

-Ero

This dude has to be taking the piss here, ain't no way he's trying to hype up his new game after DB doesn't even have a clear release date after being delayed for over a month and without an update since April.
Also while the models look nice, it looks like your typical mother/daughter incest game considering these two are the main love interests.

Freigeschaltet

Hey Guys,
Enjoy!
EroMersive

View attachment 2253759

View attachment 2253762

View attachment 2253765
View attachment 2253767 View attachment 2253770
my-disappointment.gif

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes