Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
I again had a conversation with dev and he told me that now he's suffering from depression and milking syndrome as his idol Mbappé lost. Depression is not the issue here but 'milking syndrome' is a life threatening disorder.
May Buddha bless his pure milking soul. :HideThePain: :illuminati::BootyTime:
I "milk" ma dick daily. do I also have milking syndrome? :WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: MasterChief594

Cape Verde

Aug 26, 2017
Yeah fuck those guys for wanting the game to get their moneys worth and transparency of the creative process when supporting someone and not have someone say the new update is about to drop then drag on another payment perioid. FUCK those guys right?
But it feels like it's every other post on every other damn thread. The last few dozen pages on this thread are people complaining. If people think the devs milking it, fine, but that doesn't need to be said a hundred times. We're all disappointed. We all get it.

And let's be honest, the vast amount of users here probably are getting their moneys worth, because this is a piracy site and most are paying fuck all.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
But it feels like it's every other post on every other damn thread. The last few dozen pages on this thread are people complaining. If people think the devs milking it, fine, but that doesn't need to be said a hundred times. We're all disappointed. We all get it.

And let's be honest, the vast amount of users here probably are getting their moneys worth, because this is a piracy site and most are paying fuck all.
So what do you want people to talk about other than that. We discussed all topics and theories we have of all the previous released chapters there is nothing to talk about. We need the new update to keep this thread enjoyable and fun.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018

I get what you're saying, but there really isn't much else to talk about since the last bit of content was 8 months ago.
Everyone's already discussed their theories and ideas on what direction chapter five will go in, it doesn't help to get hyped for it either since any release window Ero puts out never goes through.

To add on to that last part, I was a patron for the highest tier of Ero and trust me no one's getting their money's worth there.
I've listed the reasons why multiple times in my previous posts in this thread too, if that's not enough then you should see how frustrated his actual supporters are on the patreon comments or better yet the discord "Demon Tier" chat which only allows people with the highest tier to discuss in there.
Ero has been radio silent in that chat even though one of the promised features was him answering development questions and give a BTS, we barely get either of those and when people begin to question him politely there he disappears from the Patreon only discord entirely.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I get what you're saying, but there really isn't much else to talk about since the last bit of content was 8 months ago.
Everyone's already discussed their theories and ideas on what direction chapter five will go in, it doesn't help to get hyped for it either since any release window Ero puts out never goes through.

To add on to that last part, I was a patron for the highest tier of Ero and trust me no one's getting their money's worth there.
I've listed the reasons why multiple times in my previous posts in this thread too, if that's not enough then you should see how frustrated his actual supporters are on the patreon comments or better yet the discord "Demon Tier" chat which only allows people with the highest tier to discuss in there.
Ero has been radio silent in that chat even though one of the promised features was him answering development questions and give a BTS, we barely get either of those and when people begin to question him politely there he disappears from the Patreon only discord entirely.
Then he could have died from communist party chinese pest i mean *covid*, kidnapped or murdered... if you was a dev that usually give answers, there are plenty other reasons than just decided to "milking", he got tire of developing this, he got tire from all of us, he got a better job and doesn't care to answer, he got imprison... And so on... Who cares anyways?. The fact is the game's got delayed, with a probability that would never ever get updated anymore... Need that all those pages about milking, there aren't other game out there to play and comment (and if possible support)?.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Im usually part of the “no complaining crowd” on this site but developers that missed their release date by this much deserves all the criticisms going their way.
The problem is that there was no release date. Ero made an assumption he may release update few weeks ago, but this was not a promise or ETA. My main fear is that all this poisonous impatient plebs will force Ero to quit h-gamedev. And we will be left alone with all this low quality DAZ games again.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
The problem is that there was no release date. Ero made an assumption he may release update few weeks ago, but this was not a promise or ETA. My main fear is that all this poisonous impatient plebs will force Ero to quit h-gamedev. And we will be left alone with all this low quality DAZ games again.
November 18th:
1671648770849.png

November 27th:
"Hey Guys,

Apologies for the delayed weekly update. I hoped to be able to release Chapter 5 this weekend, but unfortunately, it wasn't quite there yet. I'll be working round the clock to be able to release it before the end of next week.

See you then guys!"
-Ero

December 2nd:

"Hi Everyone,

Another weekly update here in the final stages before the next release.

First off, I really hoped I would have been able to release the Chapter before this update. Unfortunately, I still had a lot of work to do with revisions this week (more than I expected).

During revision, I check for grammar mistakes and other bugs, but most importantly I check the flow of the story and add or remove elements where needed. This also includes visual elements like images or animations, which can cause quite a bit of unexpected delays."
-Ero

December 17th:
"Hey Guys,

This week I've worked on changing a scene from the new Chapter. The scene in question didn't feel right and has been one of the reasons the update is not finished yet.

I've also taken a few days off where I didn't touch my computer for a bit. I really needed this, and I hope this allowed me to gain some fresh perspective on the new update.

Now, I'll go back to work in the upcoming days, and I hope to be able to give you all some good news soon

All the best,"
-Ero

He's been leading people on that the update is almost done, the fans can be toxic when it comes to these lewd games however I don't understand how you turn this on them because of Ero's poor planning.
Ero's been extremely vague and has barely given any proper BTS looks to what he's doing on his discord, something that he said would be one of the features of being a patron. Outside of the weekly updates he's barely addressed anything his supporters ask.

If he quits then that's on him, I don't think he's milking but I do think he's very unrealistic and way to ambitious for what he can do.
Also taking a few days off after you said the release could've been a few weeks ago? Lol come on I've tried giving this guy the benefit of the doubt for a year plus, but I just can't anymore.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
November 18th:
View attachment 2253248

November 27th:
"Hey Guys,

Apologies for the delayed weekly update. I hoped to be able to release Chapter 5 this weekend, but unfortunately, it wasn't quite there yet. I'll be working round the clock to be able to release it before the end of next week.

See you then guys!"
-Ero

December 2nd:

"Hi Everyone,

Another weekly update here in the final stages before the next release.

First off, I really hoped I would have been able to release the Chapter before this update. Unfortunately, I still had a lot of work to do with revisions this week (more than I expected).

During revision, I check for grammar mistakes and other bugs, but most importantly I check the flow of the story and add or remove elements where needed. This also includes visual elements like images or animations, which can cause quite a bit of unexpected delays."
-Ero

December 17th:
"Hey Guys,

This week I've worked on changing a scene from the new Chapter. The scene in question didn't feel right and has been one of the reasons the update is not finished yet.

I've also taken a few days off where I didn't touch my computer for a bit. I really needed this, and I hope this allowed me to gain some fresh perspective on the new update.

Now, I'll go back to work in the upcoming days, and I hope to be able to give you all some good news soon

All the best,"
-Ero

He's been leading people on that the update is almost done, the fans can be toxic when it comes to these lewd games however I don't understand how you turn this on them because of Ero's poor planning.
Ero's been extremely vague and has barely given any proper BTS looks to what he's doing on his discord, something that he said would be one of the features of being a patron. Outside of the weekly updates he's barely addressed anything his supporters ask.

If he quits then that's on him, I don't think he's milking but I do think he's very unrealistic and way to ambitious for what he can do.
Also taking a few days off after you said the release could've been a few weeks ago? Lol come on I've tried giving this guy the benefit of the doubt for a year plus, but I just can't anymore.
Perhaps he's part of the naive devs that think they can have something to a specific date done... He must instead get accustom to say when the shit is done will be public.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Hes
I don't wanna be that guy, but Ero should finish Chapter 5 instead of making these extra renders for his new game
He's probably bored of this one and is banking on his patrons to stick around when he either abandons this game after 0.5 or rushes the game and completes it by 0.6.

There's no way he he's actually going to finish demon boy within any reasonable amount of time. It takes him 8+ months to just work on this. If you think he's going to somehow magically turn things around while he's also working on a second game, you're living in cuckooland.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes