shadow cobra

Mar 26, 2020
EroMersive Great job man, you fucked up your reputation quite well with the last month's shit, either you release it as it is now and call it an alpha or whatever and "polish" whatever you want later and DO NOT repeat these messed up actions again, or continue being a scamming milker like the rest of the twats here, really let us down man, you were meant to be the messiah of the top games' developers but no, you had to fall like the rest.
:KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: Yougiblack

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
EroMersive Great job man, you fucked up your reputation quite well with the last month's shit, either you release it as it is now and call it an alpha or whatever and "polish" whatever you want later and DO NOT repeat these messed up actions again, or continue being a scamming milker like the rest of the twats here, really let us down man, you were meant to be the messiah of the top games' developers but no, you had to fall like the rest.
your mistake was putting him up on a pedestal, we are all human we are all flawed we all stumble nobody is perfect, you learnt a valuable life lesson there.

hiongazn

Oct 14, 2019
I think it's a bit too easy to make such a statement.

I have been working in software development for over twenty years, and a lot with young freelancers.

Very often I had to make the experience that at the beginning of a project everything was easy and relaxed. until the first difficulties came, the first problems, because something didn't go as planned.
And then suddenly comes the time pressure, the self-imposed deadline, and the pressure of others' expectations.

I don't think what's happening right now is unusual, which is why I don't participate much in these discussions.

But maybe some of us should think about it calmly, and not just condemn others. Personally, I don't think the developer is screwing us, he just overestimated himself.

I do not know him personally, but I still do not believe in the story of evil Milker, who wants to get rich at our expense. I may be completely wrong, but hey, it's almost Christmas, time for reflection and hope! :)
EroMersive is that you ?

bloodddazed

Sep 25, 2018
I think it's a bit too easy to make such a statement.

I have been working in software development for over twenty years, and a lot with young freelancers.

Very often I had to make the experience that at the beginning of a project everything was easy and relaxed. until the first difficulties came, the first problems, because something didn't go as planned.
And then suddenly comes the time pressure, the self-imposed deadline, and the pressure of others' expectations.

I don't think what's happening right now is unusual, which is why I don't participate much in these discussions.

But maybe some of us should think about it calmly, and not just condemn others. Personally, I don't think the developer is screwing us, he just overestimated himself.

I do not know him personally, but I still do not believe in the story of evil Milker, who wants to get rich at our expense. I may be completely wrong, but hey, it's almost Christmas, time for reflection and hope! :)
i dont get what your saying have i ever condemned the developer? its been nearly a year without an update if you think about it calmly hes being paid and not preforming of course people are being mad wouldl your boss be mad if you suddenly stopped producing results and you gave a bunch of hollow excuses?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes