Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
EroMersive Great job man, you fucked up your reputation quite well with the last month's shit, either you release it as it is now and call it an alpha or whatever and "polish" whatever you want later and DO NOT repeat these messed up actions again, or continue being a scamming milker like the rest of the twats here, really let us down man, you were meant to be the messiah of the top games' developers but no, you had to fall like the rest.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
EroMersive Great job man, you fucked up your reputation quite well with the last month's shit, either you release it as it is now and call it an alpha or whatever and "polish" whatever you want later and DO NOT repeat these messed up actions again, or continue being a scamming milker like the rest of the twats here, really let us down man, you were meant to be the messiah of the top games' developers but no, you had to fall like the rest.
i am sad too that it seems Ero has so much trouble we don't know of (yet) and i would like to play more too but... DAMN dude you sound so frustrated that it turned out more being rude than anything...

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
i am sad too that it seems Ero has so much trouble we don't know of (yet) and i would like to play more too but... DAMN dude you sound so frustrated that it turned out more being rude than anything...
Meh it's frustrating seeing a great game falling into the milking farm or the abandoned tag because of the developer's actions, game was supposed to be a top one from Nicole on her own but now it's almost a lost cause and rude or not, what he's doing rn is not "having trouble we don't know of", it's the usual from any milker, push release, post BS excuses, no clear release dates and repeat while gaining free money.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
You know, Ero would make for a great politician.

In truth, he never promises anything concrete. It's always, "I'll try to do this, I'm working on that". Always keeping people on their toes with things that could be.

And then he can say, "well, shit happened and I don't have the good news that everyone wants. But don't worry, I will most definitely, certainly, positively do my best to keep your hopes up for next week as well."

paula789

May 2, 2017
I dont know how people support someone who's full of shit
7 months for an update what r u making elden ring or gos of war ?
It looks like he has paused the development this month, whatever be the reason. But has he paused the payment for this month? I stopped in November, hence I can't say.

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
You know, Ero would make for a great politician.

In truth, he never promises anything concrete. It's always, "I'll try to do this, I'm working on that". Always keeping people on their toes with things that could be.

And then he can say, "well, shit happened and I don't have the good news that everyone wants. But don't worry, I will most definitely, certainly, positively do my best to keep your hopes up for next week as well."
Don't give him ideas tho cuz that sounds fitting somehow haha

He will pull that off again when January comes.

" I'm sorry to announce that I blew both my hands off during new years eve. An AI is writing this post and I also want to happily announce that I will completely re- do demon boy cuz I think a fresh start into new year would help to get myself back into my creativity. So I can all the let downs I caused to you in the past behind us. So this won't bother us anymore on our journey we experience together.

I hope you can understand this and I wish y'all a happy week.
Don't forget to send me the money's.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
So Lilith is definitely unavoidable, is it the same with the mom?
Lillith's "NTR" is unavoidable yes. Good news for NTR lovers. Bad news for the guy she fucks, it does not end well for him.
With the mother, it's entirely player choice if she's involved in NTR or not.

Reactions: Deviton123

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
How the hell did he even think that was manageable back then? Barely any dev I know does that.
If he ever wanted to come close to that time table for updates he would have to cut some things out like animations.

Once he began adding animations the game's production time increased significantly, the renders themselves are good enough and while Ero can make great animations, he clearly has A LOT of trouble with them.
I know it would be difficult for him to accept making cuts like that, but he could always add them in post-production once the story is complete.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucho0x0
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes