Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
If he is so tired, he can simply release the update as a beta version, take some days while people play and then comeback later to polish what he think needs be polished and release a final version. And who knows, if people like the update the way it is he could simply leave the chapter as it is.

At this point he is simply in a vicious cycle of redo things and this is simply not worth.
Excactly.
Some have even pointed out that doing a beta version for the higher tier patrons would be a good way to get more supporters, but Ero seems too stubborn to do that.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022

"Hey Guys,
This week I've worked on changing a scene from the new Chapter. The scene in question didn't feel right and has been one of the reasons the update is not finished yet.
I've also taken a few days off where I didn't touch my computer for a bit. I really needed this, and I hope this allowed me to gain some fresh perspective on the new update.
Now, I'll go back to work in the upcoming days, and I hope to be able to give you all some good news soon
All the best"

- EroMersive

Bro...
Resting was so tiring, he needs more rest from resting. Understandable.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Excactly.
Some have even pointed out that doing a beta version for the higher tier patrons would be a good way to get more supporters, but Ero seems too stubborn to do that.
Which but all this "burnout" problem as Ero fault.
The longer he stay stuck in same spot (ch, 5 development) more and more he will feel tired and burnout. He need progress, keep make the things going foward if he really want start feel better.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Let me translate this for people who don't speak adult-game-dev.

"I procrastinated working on this game for months while constantly lying in the weekly dev log so you lot wouldn't get on my case.

Now the chickens have come home to roost and I've got coffee running through my veins trying to finish this update in these last 2-3 months.

Anyway, I made a new wallpaper."

There.
All right I know this guy is being sarcastic but it wouldn't surprise me if the dev himself actually said that.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
If he is so tired, he can simply release the update as a beta version, take some days while people play and then comeback later to polish what he think needs be polished and release a final version. And who knows, if people like the update the way it is he could simply leave the chapter as it is.

At this point he is simply in a vicious cycle of redo things and this is simply not worth.
Here's my theory, right now the new chapter it's WAAAY shorter than the last one.

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
Among the people who are paying Ero, what is their opinion, about these updates weeks that do not say anything, I will be very grateful to anyone who tells me how these people are acting in the face of these empty responses from Ero.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
no matter how long do you take developer because the real enjoyment is the wait.

I'm really enjoying the wait as month to month pays!

This is better than giving money to the market to institutions when I enter the sp500 or nas100

At least I know I'm feeding someone and not some corporate friend of the fed

• Haha
Reactions: Active

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Among the people who are paying Ero, what is their opinion, about these updates weeks that do not say anything, I will be very grateful to anyone who tells me how these people are acting in the face of these empty responses from Ero.
Quite the same as here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
Quite the same as here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's good to see that there are people on patreon who are disappointed with ero for not delivering the update they had promised a while ago, but if you keep paying for something you don't receive, it won't do much good, I believe that after this response Weekly Update - #3 December demon boy will only be updated at the end of the year or next year.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What the fuck?? Fucking fuck this shit for fuck's sake! :mad:

:coffee: Ok, it's cool, it's cool. I'm calm. Inhale the future :whistle: exhale the past. :sleep:

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
EroMersive Great job man, you fucked up your reputation quite well with the last month's shit, either you release it as it is now and call it an alpha or whatever and "polish" whatever you want later and DO NOT repeat these messed up actions again, or continue being a scamming milker like the rest of the twats here, really let us down man, you were meant to be the messiah of the top games' developers but no, you had to fall like the rest.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes