Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019

"Hey Guys,
This week I've worked on changing a scene from the new Chapter. The scene in question didn't feel right and has been one of the reasons the update is not finished yet.
I've also taken a few days off where I didn't touch my computer for a bit. I really needed this, and I hope this allowed me to gain some fresh perspective on the new update.
Now, I'll go back to work in the upcoming days, and I hope to be able to give you all some good news soon
All the best"

- EroMersive

Bro...
Is he still alive?

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018

"Hey Guys,
This week I've worked on changing a scene from the new Chapter. The scene in question didn't feel right and has been one of the reasons the update is not finished yet.
I've also taken a few days off where I didn't touch my computer for a bit. I really needed this, and I hope this allowed me to gain some fresh perspective on the new update.
Now, I'll go back to work in the upcoming days, and I hope to be able to give you all some good news soon
All the best"

- EroMersive

Bro...
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018

"Hey Guys,
All the best"

- EroMersive

Bro...
Fj-Byz2X0AMB_ge.jpeg

UnFuckable

Dec 10, 2021

"Hey Guys,
All the best"

- EroMersive

Bro...
images.jpg

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

"Hey Guys,
All the best"

- EroMersive

Bro...
Let me translate this for people who don't speak adult-game-dev.

"I procrastinated working on this game for months while constantly lying in the weekly dev log so you lot wouldn't get on my case.

Now the chickens have come home to roost and I've got coffee running through my veins trying to finish this update in these last 2-3 months.

Anyway, I made a new wallpaper."

There.

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
Yeah he will Abandon after this update he look like he have trouble making this game (Example: Busy, Lazy, Can't think what to do next for storyline, Don't know how to end the storyline, He is not interest in this game anymore and want to start making new games)
This.

Blackowl96

May 5, 2018

"Hey Guys,
All the best"

- EroMersive

Bro...

That's kinda shit

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020

"Hey Guys,
All the best"

- EroMersive

Bro...
That's my man
Keep on lying Dev.....

LOng way to go ....

Please refer other scam devs pateon posts for more excuses .
:LOL::LOL:

SpitfiremarkV

Nov 5, 2018

"Hey Guys,
All the best"

- EroMersive

Bro...
It's not even funny anymore.

The release of Chapter 5 was supposed to be a MONTH ago. And that did he do right now? Changing ALREADY EXISTING content of course!

I remind you that a month ago he promised us a weekend release. A MONTH ago!

In less than a year, this game turned from a promising project into a half-dead one: Development cycles for months, unreliable dev, release delays, and a new game that no one asking for.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017

"Hey Guys,
All the best"

- EroMersive

Bro...
deus-ex-deus.gif

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

"Hey Guys,
All the best"

- EroMersive

Bro...
If he is so tired, he can simply release the update as a beta version, take some days while people play and then comeback later to polish what he think needs be polished and release a final version. And who knows, if people like the update the way it is he could simply leave the chapter as it is.

At this point he is simply in a vicious cycle of redo things and this is simply not worth.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes