Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Well do he really want to release the update? Maybe he abandoned this game already. We waited too long and Even the Jesus don't know when he will release or never release! For me I already lost hope in this game :(

Amina11111

May 28, 2017
Well do he really want to release the update? Maybe he abandoned this game already. We waited too long and Even the Jesus don't know when he will release or never release! For me I already lost hope in this game :(
First grammar mistakes, then i think he said that dog ate his computer or w/e, and now he is only making wallpapers.... IMO 99% that dev gave up on this game.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Maybe wallpapers leave more profit? They're nice and all but I think Ero finally found his audience, and making a few hot images and send it as material to your (Really stupid) patreons must be easier than work 5-6 months in a really dissapointing update with an awesome "grammar" that maybe your patreons doesn't give a damn since all they want are hot pictures.
Again, such a shame, since this game had THE potencial to be more than just another AVN in the market.

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
I don't think he left abandoned this game; these shared wallpapers ultimately show that Ero is still playing with the game's assets.
Maybe he decided to waste time on his new game because he don't know how to continue this game story. You can see he is trouble in Chapter 5(Fixing Grammar mistakes,Rework some scenes)so he decided to stop working on this game and making wallpapers for getting money every months (Just my opinion)

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
It is very sure that he will continue working on the second game, I already adopted the same ideas from Come Inside ttll that only screen savers and wallpapers, the only ones that this developer brings out, he has been cheating for more than 2 years and Ero is going the same way as Milficity, Midnight Paradise and many other well-known developers.
If you want the game, make a massive abandonment of Patreon and you will see that the game will go up tomorrow.

Reactions: boy2636

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It is very sure that he will continue working on the second game, I already adopted the same ideas from Come Inside ttll that only screen savers and wallpapers, the only ones that this developer brings out, he has been cheating for more than 2 years and Ero is going the same way as Milficity, Midnight Paradise and many other well-known developers.
If you want the game, make a massive abandonment of Patreon and you will see that the game will go up tomorrow.
like telling to caught fish -"yo, dude, jump off the hook, you will be eaten otherwise!"
not gonna happen, for a while at least:HideThePain:
scamero has obviously graduated and now he is a master fisherman:BootyTime:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes