May 8, 2020
I understood everything bro.

Yea I don't know why developers don't try to attract more followers with steady and honest work. Probably they think it's better to make a few hundreds each month with excuses and wallpapers, than putting actual work in a project with way better income.
yeees ! bro. he could at least write something like this: "I can't make a project because that's the way it is ... there will be no updates, donations and money do at your own risk and desire." just let people know in the end at least so! give adequate feedback. do not be silent or do not promise something that you cannot keep or intentionally do not keep"

May 8, 2020
View attachment 2296184
just look at it...dayuum ..
Ero why, why?
why is the world so cruel)))):confused::)

EroMersive- be EroMercy! )))
Not EroMilking )))
that's why a lot of game fans are so mean, you can't let that quality renderings or plot or script or cool scenes (no matter what touched anyone in the game) and stop posting content. seduce, etc. and disappear ... it's like: "you kiss and caress with a woman for a lot of time, then she's like: "sorry babe, I have to go" and leaves you with wet pants...

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
B-tier renders and stupid plot. I had zero immersion in NLT games. This is not delivering quality, just regular updates because of good planing. Treasures of Nadia feels like a long-standing chewing gum.
Ero delivers quality in cost of long waiting time, every update was perfect for me. Demon boy is best M/S game on f95, in total of story, renders and atmosphere.
EroMersive is that you?

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
Share this image guys so the patreons stop support him and he will release the update like a dog View attachment 2297048
I really don't care about that, he can take whatever he wants the same I pay him month by month.

It has given me quality products and good animations.

I don't care about the cheap excuse that grammar girl gave and I don't know if she's scratching her testicles.

It's probably like that but I keep saying I don't care

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I really don't care about that, he can take whatever he wants the same I pay him month by month.

It has given me quality products and good animations.

I don't care about the cheap excuse that grammar girl gave and I don't know if she's scratching her testicles.

It's probably like that but I keep saying I don't care
It's biologically & genetically impossible for a "she" person to have testicles...

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019

Let me be clear with you guys. Last month hasn't been great for me and I had to take a little break from work these last two weeks due to stress. I'm back on track now and I'll continue working on Chapter 5, which will be out soon.
Because of the delays, I decided this month's wallpaper series will be available to all tiers. For Demon Tier supporters, I'm planning something extra that will be released this weekend.
So.. Yea

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
First of all, thanks gabich69 for sharing the status update.

Second, I don't know man, seems to me like the weekend has passed all over the world. I don't see anything extra posted on his page for the Demon Tier.

And third, ffs, the tone of these updates has been the same for the last month, month and a half. "Things were hard for me, I couldn't focus, i've been trying but life isn't going my way." To which I can only say: "Well buckle up, Gracie, because life sucks for more people than just you." If he wants to talk about mental exhaustion, he can try working in a call centre. That will be an eye opener for him.

What pisses me off the most is that he could be a lot more successful and make more money if he would just work on the game or at least clearly communicate with his audience what he wants to do. The potential is right there. Instead, he's happy to just scam a few hundred from people for a few extra months instead of building a solid reputation.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
"let me be clear with you guys" followed by "I took the last 2 weeks off due to stress" :-D :-D :-D

Now it's cleared.

The information about the current update status was also nice to hear. Also, it was nice of him to say on which part of chapter 5 he's actually working. It can't be grammar errors, that was mid November I think. And it's solved. It also wasn't some odd renders / animations 2 weeks later which he couldn't see when he was checking on grammar errors 2 weeks ago. It's nice to know that he made it clear on what he was working on the whole of December.

Such a great dev. And also, cuz he's such an other worldly and generous man- offers his dear followers the purchase of wallpapers. Not for free of course, cuz he loves his friends. But he needs your money cuz you have to give something back to him for his grateful attitude.

Such an amazing man. Be thankful.

Quiet132

Jul 21, 2017
В общем,напишу на своём родном языке.Кто поймет тот поймёт.Ребят,он сделал 4 главы хорошего по качеству контента.4,мать его,главы!Не похож он на лжеца.Да,возможно он слегка занялся 'доением',но мне кажется,что он просто зашёл в тупик из-за моральной нагрузки.Пропал энтузиазм,ведь на патреоне пошли деньги и он решил выйти на колличество контента совместно с тем же качеством,но перегорел.А с него ведь требуют,ждут по праву обещанного.Я его не защищаю,хоть и нужно дать ему пинка в виде отписки на патреон,подписаться обратно можно в любой момент.Но признайте-он хороший художник,дайте ему время повысить свои навыки в плане составления графика выполнения работ.
Чувак, это крайне херовое оправдание, посмотри на Icstor'a, он ходит по тонкому льду из-за долбоёбов, которые продолжают кормить его за нихуя. Выгорание может быть, но это нихера не оправдание, он получает огромные деньги раз в месяц за картинки, хотя он мог-бы проявить уважение к донатерам и приостановить платёж.
Это его первая игра, а он уже параллельно делает другую, хотя он даже эту не сделал на половину.
Опять-же обещания что вот-вот выйдет новая версия, что уже 99.9999999% готово, он там что забыл, точку поставить?!
При выгорании он мог бы выпустить новую версию и просто сказать, что временно возьмёт перерыв.
P.S. И вспомни Dr.PinkCake с его 4-мя главами... Они блять огромные.

Eng:
Dude, this is an extremely shitty excuse, look at Icstor, he's walking on thin ice because of the fuckers who keep feeding him for nothing. Burnout may be, but it's not an excuse, he gets a lot of money once a month for pictures, although he could show respect to the donators and pause the payment.
This is his first game, and he is already doing another one in parallel, although he didn't even do this half.
Again, promises that a new version is about to be released, that 99.9999999% is already ready, did he forget to put a point there?!
In case of burnout, he could release a new version and just say that he would temporarily take a break.
P.S. And remember Dr.PinkCake with its 4 chapters... They're fucking huge.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes