DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
He can simply continue what he done for last 2 months for more months to come.
How is he keeping his patrons calm? Whats the mood there?
Who knows? Maybe he took lessons from Icstor. I looked over that public post he made on Christmas and only two people called him out on the delay. The others were totally content to wait, like calling him out on his BS was an alien concept.

Blitblat88

May 20, 2021
Who knows? Maybe he took lessons from Icstor. I looked over that public post he made on Christmas and only two people called him out on the delay. The others were totally content to wait, like calling him out on his BS was an alien concept.
I was a Patreon , I cancelled prior to Jan. bill cycle, not so much for the delay but when he announced he was starting work on another new game.That told me his focus was elsewhere.

Fakingz

May 30, 2020
I'm very disappointed in you. you just give us picture and everyday i always check this site and no faking update. you give me false hope. you say it will release christmas and then before new year and no faking update. im just tired man. so much wasting time for fixing grammar, I dont know if you are honest or a liar

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
But what comes next will blow your mind! Give a like, leave a comment and above all stay sub! :4Head:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes