Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019

Hey Guys,
The new year is well on its way, and after taking a well-needed break during the Holidays, I've since then been able to resume working full-time on Chapter 5.
The issues I encountered during revision before the Holidays (Also the reason we're way past the expected release date) have not all been fixed yet. I hope to make some good progress on these in the upcoming week, and you can expect more clarity on the exact Chapter 5 release date in the next weekly report.
Enjoy your weekends,
EroMersive
-

:HideThePain:
The issues ? Did you forget to actually make an update or are you that illiterate that it takes you over 2 months to proof read a 30min update ?

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022

Hey Guys,
The new year is well on its way, and after taking a well-needed break during the Holidays, I've since then been able to resume working full-time on Chapter 5.
The issues I encountered during revision before the Holidays (Also the reason we're way past the expected release date) have not all been fixed yet. I hope to make some good progress on these in the upcoming week, and you can expect more clarity on the exact Chapter 5 release date in the next weekly report.
Enjoy your weekends,
EroMersive
-

So we had grammar errors, odd renders and animations and now ALL OF A SUDDEN revision issues. Ok..

Just a quick reminder : he wanted to release the new update as a surprise in mid November. And the stuff I wrote above were unnoticed to him at that point when he wanted to release it? :-D

OK cool he admitted that he did nothing the whole December. I mean he didn't said it but you can figure it out easily.

No info when the update is coming out but next week you will know it? What's happening in the upcoming week? What will Eromersive find out? I'm so excited!

"SOON".

Yep. There you have your release date. Trust me.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Do his patrons have a combined IQ of a housefly or they simply don't want to see what he says doesn't add up at all?

"haha yes we trust you :)"

What would happen to a patron if he, let's just say, give milkomersive a quick reality check of the stuff he wrote since April?
Well i'm only one of his patrons since few weeks but i already tried to talk to him about all that stuff. In his discord, in private message in Patreon. No answer from him sadly..

slick97

Dec 2, 2021

Hey Guys,
Enjoy your weekends,
EroMersive
-

Translation:
Hey losers,
I did nothing throughout the beginning of December, which was so exhausting I NEEDED to take a break to recover from accomplishing fuck all.
I'll continue leading you on into believing I'm working on Ch 5 under the guise of "revision issues", which really just means the update was done since November, but if I release it then I'll have to do actual work again. I might remember to make a weekly post for next Friday but who knows.
Get fucked,
EroMersive
If it wasn't for the fact that Ero is still technically providing a product in the form of wallpapers, I'd say his Patreon was well overdue for being reported. As mentioned by Dante, vagueness is a scammers best friend and Ero seems to have mastered it.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Well i'm only one of his patrons since few weeks but i already tried to talk to him about all that stuff. In his discord, in private message in Patreon. No answer from him sadly..
Thanks for the reply and the updates you give out but cancel the subscription and invest your money in something useful. I mean this in no bad way, too.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I think you guys are giving it too much of a thought in this. The guy is a scammer and has one hell of a lazy ass, that's it, just drop it.
Yea but what else we gotta do in this thread anyway? At least gonna take the opportunity to make fun of him and stating facts no one else sees besides us. I'm also sure he got some sleepers in here as well. F95 is the platform where he gets most of his subscribers from. 100% Ero is in here, too. Unfortunately for him, he can't ban us in here.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Thanks for the reply and the updates you give out but cancel the subscription and invest your money in something useful. I mean this in no bad way, too.
You're kind hehe but DW about me its only a small subscription but hell yeah if we got nothing at the end of the month i will cancel it for sure.. I'm stupid i know but i'm giving him one last chance :(

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
I hope to make some good progress on these in the upcoming week, and you can expect more clarity on the exact Chapter 5 release date in the next weekly report.
I understand this man's first language is not English but he needs help. Not only that; it's called "weekly report", our expectation is to tell what happened this week, but every week he explains something by saying "next week". DUDE, what did you do this week?! That's the question, that's the subject of the report.

Supposedly, he was trying to finish it by the weekend 2 months ago, now he says "maybe" I can give information about the "release date" next week.

This means, "I haven't done anything so far and I don't expect to bring updates to the game for at least 2-3 more weeks."

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
You're kind hehe but DW about me its only a small subscription but hell yeah if we got nothing at the end of the month i will cancel it for sure.. I'm stupid i know but i'm giving him one last chance :(
Yo don't feel stupid, shit happens :-D

Instead you do 100 sit ups, 100 push ups and 10km running every day ^

Reactions: DanteRed

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hi Idiots, I'm Eromersive Greetings from me by the way Happy New Year I just stopped by to tell you that I became friends with Aorrta and ICSTOR, they recommended that I only make wallpapers to get their money apart from the fact that I did nothing in 7 months, many Thank you for continuing to pay me, by the way, I gave many gifts to my family at the expense of the idiots who continue to give me their money on Patreon. Thank you very much for continuing with me, I will continue to scam and milk you.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018

Hey Guys,
Enjoy your weekends,
EroMersive
-

Wait so he hasn't even worked on chapter five for all these weeks after these issues he's mentioned before occurred? It's almost been two weeks since the holidays, hell from what I remember he began this break way before the holidays.
This break of his has almost been a whole month, like holy fuck how time off did he need for a game that has only had one update in 2022?

If you're going to completely stop working on the chapter then tell your fans beforehand and suspend payment.
The worst part of this is he brings up the issue of him being vague in his communication, but then proceeds to be vague again with giving little information and that his Patrons have to wait for his next weekly support to get information.

This guy is completely delusional.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I cancelled mine after the complete clusterfuck in November/December.
All of his tiers are BS and none of those features presented in them are there on the discord or Patreon.

The guy doesn't care about his supporters and has mismanaged a game with huge potential, this is coming from someone who was trying to be fair with Ero after some of the delays in early 2022 and when he presented that new game in the middle of chapter five's production.

Not anymore though, Ero is a scammer and this proves it when he states that he hasn't worked on the game people are there for after all these weeks without informing them the whole time until now.

To anyone here who considers supporting Eromersive, don't do it even if he releases the new chapter.
Just wait for the leaks on here.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes