GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I cancelled mine after the complete clusterfuck in November/December.
All of his tiers are BS and none of those features presented in them are there on the discord or Patreon.

The guy doesn't care about his supporters and has mismanaged a game with huge potential, this is coming from someone who was trying to be fair with Ero after some of the delays in early 2022 and when he presented that new game in the middle of chapter five's production.

Not anymore though, Ero is a scammer and this proves it when he states that he hasn't worked on the game people are there for after all these weeks without informing them the whole time until now.

To anyone here who considers supporting Eromersive, don't do it even if he releases the new chapter.
Just wait for the leaks on here.
Yo Bob you finally joined us :-D

I can remember that you gave him "benefit of the doubt" more than enough during last year which was totally fair. You always seemed level headed when it came to him, so it's surprising to read that you are going on him like that lol

Reactions: Bob Jewl

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Someone needs to continue this like they are doing to Big Brother. This Dev is not going to complete it.
I've seen this wish on other abandoned games as well. And mostly it won't happen to these said games. The original developer has to give up the game for free. But here's the problem... If you want their games you have to pay them for it. They don't want to give the games to public cuz they won't get paid if it's blowing up. Rather stay abandoned. The greed is through the roof.

I'm a fucking pirate but I also translate everything the shady developers say on a personal level. Imagine someone you know personal behaves like that. You kinda rely to that person or you are helping that person out cuz he's your friend. Instead of being greatful and value your friendship, he's constantly lying to you, searching for excuses if you need his help or takes the first opportunity to backstabbing you.

Even I don't know this shit face it makes me angry that he's behaving like a little rat torwards the people who ARE THE REASON for his living status.

I just hope he has to get back to a normal job where he gets screamed by his boss and don't have the opportunity to get away with doing nothing all day. He needs a reminder how economies really work instead of blowing money of other's out the window.

And IF the update comes out I will stay this way. Pirating his shit is the only way.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Well i'm only one of his patrons since few weeks but i already tried to talk to him about all that stuff. In his discord, in private message in Patreon. No answer from him sadly..
thats strange i am too and he responded :) i told him there are very impatient toxic ppl who really need some clarification in whats going on, and that he generally really need to tell us what exactly the problems are since we all have a (sometimes shitty) real life :)

i get some of you really want this update, we all do, but this level of rudness not only make things better, but it seems the most rudest ppl here are the once who not even pledged him a cent since his first update - would be really surprising if i am wrong here.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
thats strange i am too and he responded :) i told him there are very impatient toxic ppl who really need some clarification in whats going on, and that he generally really need to tell us what exactly the problems are since we all have a (sometimes shitty) real life :)

i get some of you really want this update, we all do, but this level of rudness not only make things better, but it seems the most rudest ppl here are the once who not even pledged him a cent since his first update - would be really surprising if i am wrong here.
He responded to you ( strange yea ) and you just explained what you wrote to him?

Well done, you played yourself here.

Edit: you are one of his sleepers I talked about lmao

Jul 29, 2020
He responded to you ( strange yea ) and you just explained what you wrote to him?

Well done, you played yourself here.

Edit: you are one of his sleepers I talked about lmao
Been through this with a few games, I mean wall paper generators. Over 30 months waiting for Estate Dominate and people are still paying that clown for his wallpapers. He doesn't even post a thing, even called out the patreon people for distracting him. For me the final straw was "I need to rerender the whole game" NOOOOO you don't. This was after a 9 month 'next weekend I will update how far I am' but I actually never will BS.

People need to leave his patreon NOW. If he wants an income for his 'game' then make the game, or go to Deviant Art and sell your wares there.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Been through this with a few games, I mean wall paper generators. Over 30 months waiting for Estate Dominate and people are still paying that clown for his wallpapers. He doesn't even post a thing, even called out the patreon people for distracting him. For me the final straw was "I need to rerender the whole game" NOOOOO you don't. This was after a 9 month 'next weekend I will update how far I am' but I actually never will BS.

People need to leave his patreon NOW. If he wants an income for his 'game' then make the game, or go to Deviant Art and sell your wares there.
Patreon needs some new policies fr. Idk the game you mentioned but this is some next level shit lmao
Patreon is a paradise for scammers. The only way it can be changed is up to the patreons of those content creators. They need to do something to change it. It's just gonna get more and more of these developer Muppets jumping out the bushes, claiming they will put up a high quality game and won't deliver anything they promised. Stay pirating bro. You can't lose.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018

How are they toxic excactly? You're talking about the supporters he left in the dark for weeks right.

This update was suppose to come out late November, at the latest early December and now we're almost halfway through January.
Add on that he's self-admittedly taken multiple weeks off working on it without telling his patrons beforehand and didn't suspend payment which is downright fucked up.

If we're talking about people being disrespectful then fine I guess he doesn't need to respond to those who are on F95 or the public discord, but he completely ghosted people on his paid discord including the higher paying tier members.

Barely anyone there was being disrespectful, they just wanted answers. However someone did point out that Ero seems to only response to praise and completely ignore criticism which he deserves for how he's handled this entire situation.

Stop trying to shit on people for not supporting him, I have for a decent amount of time and I can tell you fist hand that it's not worth the money and that Ero lied about most of the features in his tiers.

frost215

Oct 3, 2022
But at least Aorrta’s The secret reloaded v0.4.9.a has just been released several days ago and it’s not bad to see Mary and Molly again, although one update takes one year.

Look at Mr. Quick Update, keep bullshitting without outcome. So disappointed about him. We can’t awake someone who’s pretending to be asleep.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
People going crazy about a 9 month update XD. I have been waiting for ARENUS by Kaliyo for nearly 3 years now. Got no money to waste because I'm not dumb to know to keep supporting when Ero has been pretty sus lately. But well people like to pay for easy or cheap things and complain when its doesn't work or its not what they expected. If the update comes in January cool but if it doesn't I don't miss my sleep because of it.

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
so basically next week don't expect anything, he's just gonna tell us the date.
Yes. But the most interesting part is that he said that the update will be released before 2023... It is still unclear whether he will keep his word.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes