name

Mar 8, 2017
is there a full picture of Lilith, Nicole, and Nancy with their tongues out? it's a name decoration in the discord

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I don't remember I said there's new scenes in his latest updates. Did you see?

My key point here is to emphasise that he's been keeping finding excuses WITHOUT outcome in a lone time.
The Secret reloaded is basically the same content as before. I thought you checked it out if you gonna compare these 2 games. You didn't, so why bring it up. It's stupid.

Reactions: sqanze001

Qu1ntupIe5D

Oct 3, 2022
The Secret reloaded is basically the same content as before. I thought you checked it out if you gonna compare these 2 games. You didn't, so why bring it up. It's stupid.
Firstly, both of these two devs take a long time to release. I just used "The Secret Reloaded" as an example to emphasise how Ero keeps finding excuses and buying time WITHOUT producing any results.

Secondly, I said 'one update takes one year' in my previous post means that all of his updated content was just equivalent to one update, although he got two. But what about Ero in the same time period in these several months? It's ZERO. That's my key point. Don't split hairs.

You asked me why I compared these two. Why can't I?

You said 'stupid' and told people to "stfu" when they had different opinions with you ? It's pretty inappropriate.

Lastly, I hope you could discuss with others in a nice and friendly way.

Last edited:

prince1838

Aug 2, 2022
I said before that he is Chinese. Our Spring Festival starts on the 21st of this month, we will have 15 days of carnival and at least 7 days without work. So, I also understand what he said about grammar modification. Update as soon as next month. I'm posting this now, and I edited it at least twice with google translate, because Chinese and English grammar and wording are totally different

Reactions: dorito-kun

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I said before that he is Chinese. Our Spring Festival starts on the 21st of this month, we will have 15 days of carnival and at least 7 days without work. So, I also understand what he said about grammar modification. Update as soon as next month. I'm posting this now, and I edited it at least twice with google translate, because Chinese and English grammar and wording are totally different
He's not chinese, he's Dutch.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
He's not chinese, he's Dutch.
he might be dutch, yet he is in china atm, so he is stuck with all those festivities :WeSmart:
as soon as he returns from there the work on new update will startcontinue:geek:
disclaimer: it is fully possible that during this voyage he ends in the war zone/ukraine...in any case he needs your support now more than ever!
:BootyTime:

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Meh57
But on Patreon he does make a gold mine because he has 488 slimes that give him money to do nothing and only screen savers, it would be nice to see a decrease in patreons from low to see that amount from 488 to 40, let's see if he delivers the game

Reactions: Hornyowl

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The forum mods just rejected a report for applying the abandoned tag on this thread...it literally says the game was updated nine months ago...Hello?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes