vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Why do developers keep challenging the patience of patrons? When patrons are disappointed again and again, the crisis of trust lost will be irreversible:mad::mad::mad:

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Why do developers keep challenging the patience of patrons? When patrons are disappointed again and again, the crisis of trust lost will be irreversible:mad::mad::mad:
They take a quick look how many subscribers they have. If there is no significant loss they gonna keep their way.
Let's just say, Mr. Van De EroMilk looses 2/3 of his subscribers the update will be out immediately.
They just drag it out how long they are allowed to.
There's no place for trust. They don't care.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
They take a quick look how many subscribers they have. If there is no significant loss they gonna keep their way.
Let's just say, Mr. Van De EroMilk looses 2/3 of his subscribers the update will be out immediately.
They just drag it out how long they are allowed to.
There's no place for trust. They don't care.
And with patreon, Ero is not breaking any rules by not releasing as he communicates his delays. It is a garbage system with no accountability.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Here's a incest "patch", just an empty/blank patch.rpy which loads already present content/variables. So in other words, the key to the proverbial lock.

Install: extract patch.rpy to /game folder.

Edit; Or as baku.k said in the (previously)OP linked ic fix, delete the "1" from the existing patch1.rpy.
Weird, I did that (extracted patch.rpy into the /game folder) but MC still calls his mom landlady. I probably extracted but to the wrong part of the /game folder though. I started a new game to see if it worked aa I already had some saved games.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Weird, I did that (extracted patch.rpy into the /game folder) but MC still calls his mom landlady. I probably extracted but to the wrong part of the /game folder though. I started a new game to see if it worked aa I already had some saved games.
Might not work any more, as I have not touched the game since then, and lack the knowledge to actually code if needed. Then being first release.

Might require the touch of an actual modder though, as it might require some actual coding. As far as where the patch.rpy should go its "*your game locale here*/Demon Boy v0.42/game" as you did.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes