srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
The dude is making $2372.5 USD to fix grammar errors... I think I chose the wrong career.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm already thinking about changing professions, it's very rare to find a work area where you are paid for not delivering anything, and when the developer doesn't deliver anything, there will still be people who will defend you, that's the job of Dreams.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
-

Hey Guys,
Just a quick weekly here. Working full-time throughout this week, I can see with high confidence that the new Chapter will be released either next Friday or the Monday after that.
Hope you're all excited!
EroMersive

-

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
ooo damn next friday?????? tbh im just waiting for Lilith shes well put together, very sexy im honestly not even thinking about the plot at all. i wanna see her move, shes a very smooth operator

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
The dude is making $2372.5 USD to fix grammar errors... I think I chose the wrong career.
I make about 7% a month from a 200k account operating the sp500 that is little money

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I have decided to drop out of my grammar course in college since I can learn everything related to grammar from the next demon boy update...
don't drop out yet, wait for the update to come out, and after you play through it come back to class.
then you show off to the professor and the rest of the class your knowledge.
and the final moment is when the defeated professor asks you where you learned all that in front of the whole class, proudly say you are a patron of the of dev ero mersive

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
This update that was supposed to be released in 6 months, and is delayed by 3 months, half the time of another update.
And when this new update is released, there will be people congratulating Ero for the "incredible" work, and giving more money to Ero, thus reinforcing Ero's bad behavior, the world is full of innocent people, if you are an Ero patreon do it Do yourself a favor, invest your money in something you are sure you will really receive and that is of good quality.

Blackowl96

May 5, 2018
-

Hey Guys,
Just a quick weekly here. Working full-time throughout this week, I can see with high confidence that the new Chapter will be released either next Friday or the Monday after that.
Hope you're all excited!
EroMersive

-

Okay, Lets see

Reactions: sqanze001

sionis10

Sep 13, 2016
-

Hey Guys,
Hope you're all excited!
EroMersive

-
28 or 2 feb right

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Wait so does he mean the update will be out this coming friday? (1/27/23) or the friday after that? He wasn't very clear

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes