frost215

Oct 3, 2022
It seems like this dev doesn't care about what others say at all and it's therefore useless to continue saying that at this stage.

In the meantime, it's not bad to have 2 or 3 more cups of coffee monthly now than previously while waiting v0.5 to be released. :)

frost215

Oct 3, 2022
The last update was on 30th April 2022. Dev is taking forever to release the chapter 5, and his weekly updates are just lame excuses...nothing concrete
That's right. Meanwhile, some of his 'supporters' seem happy with the progress, which really confuses me as to what & why they are happy about even though I do respect others' perspectives as I do understand that old saying 'different strokes for different folks'.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
To those just getting into the game and saw that there's NTR (and in case you, being the person who didn't read the thread for reasons that only god knows why), just know that the NTR is avoidable and if you turn that trusty toolkit on, you'll have an idea on what choices to make to get or avoid the NTR (NTR lovers, y'all might want to pay attention too as this will help you get the NTR you want)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That aside, to everyone else that already knows and like me, is waiting for the next update, stay cool and may you and your loved ones stay blessed :cool:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes