GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I'm happy with the progress of the game. I really hope this update is amazing.

Fuck all those who do not contribute any money because they are poor and spend their time writing here and complaining without contributing anything.

Also a big hug to everyone yesterday I lost 5k in short to sp500 one stop more than normal because it's swing but it doesn't matter.
CAP

• Haha
Reactions: Piat

Piat

Feb 26, 2020

Fuck all those who do not contribute any money because they are poor and spend their time writing here and complaining without contributing anything.

Also a big hug to everyone yesterday I lost 5k in short to sp500 one stop more than normal because it's swing but it doesn't matter.
dorito-kunt :FacePalm:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

...This is satire right? It has to be satire.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
The abandoned tag works, as soon as babysitters got it after a year, update came out 2 weeks later
The developer of Babysitters had some personal stuff happen to them so they weren't communicating with anyone and the game got the "abandoned" tag after I think 6 months of inactivity. The game previously had "on hold" tag because the Dev has said they need some time off after the stuff that has happened to them.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes