Aug 29, 2018
Guys guys
Weakly update share it please
Weakly update #9999

Guys finally i fixed the grammar,but im lost
i think wanna find myself first.
These last 2 week has been tough for me,
my dog stepped on a bee.
i had to carry her to the vet to get a covid vaccine.i.. i.. i dont know what to do..
meanwhile here is the wallpapers for the month of january.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i cant give any exact date yet,but im sure i will finish it by end of year 2050.
hope you all still alive by then..
for all my patrons,please bear with me.
meanwhile i will teach you how to create renders for the game.
All the best for you guys,im gonna smoke weed now,have a nice weekend.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019

Hey Guys,
The new year is well on its way, and after taking a well-needed break during the Holidays, I've since then been able to resume working full-time on Chapter 5.
The issues I encountered during revision before the Holidays (Also the reason we're way past the expected release date) have not all been fixed yet. I hope to make some good progress on these in the upcoming week, and you can expect more clarity on the exact Chapter 5 release date in the next weekly report.
Enjoy your weekends,
EroMersive
-

:HideThePain:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020

Hey Guys,
The new year is well on its way, and after taking a well-needed break during the Holidays, I've since then been able to resume working full-time on Chapter 5.
The issues I encountered during revision before the Holidays (Also the reason we're way past the expected release date) have not all been fixed yet. I hope to make some good progress on these in the upcoming week, and you can expect more clarity on the exact Chapter 5 release date in the next weekly report.
Enjoy your weekends,
EroMersive
-

:HideThePain:
Ah yes, vagueness, truly a scammers best friend. So, he took a break during the holidays, as most of us expected he would anyway. But he also took a two week break before the holidays as well so the moron just admitted that for a whole month, he sat on his ass, while collecting that sweet Patreon money.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes