Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
His latest post on patreon is a render tutorial video. What on earth is this man doing :KEK:.
In fact this video has much more value than update. I want to get a part of his skill! We need a hero to bring this video here.

I'm going to make another prediction for fun. In a month or 2 when the update do come out. Eromersive will announce the game is "on hold" and/or he's "going on break" so he can "find his inspirations" before continuing DB. And that in the mean time he will be exclusively do monthly "wallpaper" for his supporters.
Unfortunately i'm sure this will happen because he need to release a demo of his second game.

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Lol funny as hell. Is he still busy on his new game? when is the early November update. I did the right things by taking my penny back to the pocket. Heart problem is a must genre investing my penny for. As for this dev... Pls stop with this nonsense hope that you're giving. Better make a decision on which path you're taking to. Just make a decision u freak.

Belllm10

May 26, 2020
I don't know Dev is acting sus lately... Maybe he be beating his own meat continuously on his own shit that his mind he's mind be like "he need some milk"

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes