• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
still no news after a month? even on discord or patreon on what the fck is going on
would like to know this too. stopped pledging on patreon too i don't understand his reactions/communications anymore...

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Reading the comments like this makes me feel like I'm in daycare watching other kids put down and bully a certain kid. The snarky, almost malicious comments from some freaks here are meant to get stuck in their throats and choke on them. I don't pay him any money, so I don't have to complain if there's no update. Very easily. It's also a business. If you pay, you also get your goods. If you don't pay, you don't get anything. Very simple.
Please, tell me more of you life story ERO

Feb 20, 2018
Just out of information, since I love the theme of a 'dark hair bad girl spirit/ghost', is there any update about this game (or other similar games) ? Thanks in advance

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
No White knights nearby? Is it safe here?
So... no updates yet? I'm kiddin', Just care not tbh
I think patrons need more special renders and 4k wallpapers than update)
If that's the case, we have one more audience-oriented dev :HideThePain:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Meh, story premise was kinda cool but the actually writing was trash. Glad he abandoned it. Would've been a let done.
Who the fuck cares about the fucking story? What we wanted was only see the overpower MILF Nicole get banged, but not even 1 simple sex scene we got before dev fucked the shit up. This is the real letdown

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Who the fuck cares about the fucking story? What you wanted was only see the overpower MILF Nicole get banged, but not even 1 simple sex scene we got before dev fucked the shit up. This is the real letdown
And still patreon numbers continue to climb back up. That is the part that is baffling. Dev gone completely silent since Jan., no new posts or even wallpapers that ignoramuses lose their jizz and minds over, and most importantly no new chapter that was supposed to come out months ago (just needed a few grammar checks in late 2022 remember?).
And yet people still say...you son-of-a-bitch I'm in! Take my money!
:WaitWhat:

Dutch7

Mar 4, 2021
And still patreon numbers continue to climb back up. That is the part that is baffling. Dev gone completely silent since Jan., no new posts or even wallpapers that ignoramuses lose their jizz and minds over, and most importantly no new chapter that was supposed to come out months ago (just needed a few grammar checks in late 2022 remember?).
And yet people still say...you son-of-a-bitch I'm in! Take my money!
:WaitWhat:
Could be that they sign up in the lowest tier to read what's being said in the 119 comments of his January 22nd post. I'm honestly kinda curious too to read all that, but still don't want to pay Ero for that :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes