GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
No White knights nearby? Is it safe here?
So... no updates yet? I'm kiddin', Just care not tbh
I think patrons need more special renders and 4k wallpapers than update)
If that's the case, we have one more audience-oriented dev :HideThePain:
Don't forget the important render tutorials everybody asked for.

Reactions: Andarilho

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
i think if the dev wants to make wallpapers/ image renders more than a hole game, then why not make a solid VN/comic? i wouldn't be mad to "just" click through images without interactivity. maybe different shortstories per character?
If he does it in Comic style, I'm fine with that, but he shouldn't expect to earn a quarter of what he's earning now.

By the way, I recommend "Mad Adventure [v0.3] [MorbusGreaves]". For now, he has 26 patrons, let's take our support from here to him.

Reactions: Unrecover
Feb 11, 2022
i think if the dev wants to make wallpapers/ image renders more than a hole game, then why not make a solid VN/comic? i wouldn't be mad to "just" click through images without interactivity. maybe different shortstories per character?
Because he is, in a sort of way, a scammer.

He knows that he does a good job at renders ( that usually is the first thing people go when searching for a eroge to play), so he make a fast pace on the start and declines its speed so he doesn't need to work. People will grow dependent on him since he has a good quality on his works and will wait thinking that some great update wait for them, when in the reality we only will fuck Nicole in 2026 ( being optimistic) because he will make us fuck aaaaall the other characters before giving us the real deal.

Reactions: Sombramain22
Feb 11, 2022
This dude pisses me off because he make a whole deal about NTR on the game while already had some hints that he intended to do that, and it ends out that he used it for justify his slowness.

Its on the point that you simply cannot defend him anymore because even the weekly updates has been stopped because HE KNOWS HE CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
ero needs to hire a good writer and a person good in english language.
I am no expert on grammar skills, but I didn't think the Engrish was ever that bad in DB (and so never believed the spelling/grammar excuse from December). And being young and from the Netherlands, dev would have taken required English second language in school and at least knows the basics. The story writing seemed ok to me too (especially compared to other AVN on F95), but agree that everyone can at least benefit from good proofreader/tester.

so curious about the 100+ comments :LUL:
Probably they grow increasingly annoyed as you scroll down and time progresses.
The patreon count as of 1st of March will tell a lot.

Dutch7

Mar 4, 2021
You owe me $1.50. I accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Coins sent by carrier pigeons, well wishes, and hope.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ali Cam is my favorite, he's been rude in every post Ero has placed over the last months and also he tells others to unsubscribe while he keeps his own subscription each months, hilarious :) my own peace out, subscription cancelled aged beautifully after I cancelled my subscription at the end of January. At least my support $$$ are going to devs who are passionate about their projects. Current I recommend Golden Boy (Serious Punch) and The perfect Housewife (K4soft), 2 fairly new and promising projects.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Ali Cam is my favorite, he's been rude in every post Ero has placed over the last months and also he tells others to unsubscribe while he keeps his own subscription each months, hilarious :) my own peace out, subscription cancelled aged beautifully after I cancelled my subscription at the end of January. At least my support $$$ are going to devs who are passionate about their projects. Current I recommend Golden Boy (Serious Punch) and The perfect Housewife (K4soft), 2 fairly new and promising projects.
I can't say anything because this is the only time I subscribed. I feel terrible you and everyone else who subscribed and got nothing.

Communication is key. Devs have to give their patrons/subscribers a reason to stay each month. Be interactive, there are plenty of ways of doing that. The idea of supporting the development of a product isn't enough.

Reactions: Piat

Anonimed

Jun 15, 2020
You owe me $1.50. I accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Coins sent by carrier pigeons, well wishes, and hope.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really how low IQ do you need to be paying month after month for nothing and still believe that "this is the month"? But honestly is very funny, like when you see chimps reacting to a mirror, but here you see morons reacting to being scammed for the 5th time in a row

Reactions: JojodoLolo

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
alright, this will be my last comment in this thread unless there's a miracle. We see folks in here on a daily basic venting their anger with a lack of an update. I'm with you. It sucks.

So I'll leave you with this...why keep pinging this thread and giving it more attention? Just like with the folks who are blindly subbing to the dev and still getting nothing..I mean, unless he's the best schemer around, convincing his supporters to not leak it as a way to fuck with you all...I dunno.

Anyway, why keep the thread alive? Let it die. I'm unwatching the thread now. I suggest if you're displeased to do the same. No reason to keep harping on the same shit.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes