GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I passed this stage already, now i am on acceptance stage. I don't expect update soon anymore and if it is - it will be last for sure. Ero dropped development or dead or have IRL problems, this is obvious at this point. I still not stigmatize him as "scammer", because malicious intent must be proven.
Lmao

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Because he is, in a sort of way, a scammer.

He knows that he does a good job at renders ( that usually is the first thing people go when searching for a eroge to play), so he make a fast pace on the start and declines its speed so he doesn't need to work. People will grow dependent on him since he has a good quality on his works and will wait thinking that some great update wait for them, when in the reality we only will fuck Nicole in 2026 ( being optimistic) because he will make us fuck aaaaall the other characters before giving us the real deal.
oh wow okay i mean thanks for the response but still your more drastic opinion here. i do like ntr even more than harem games. (was also the reason i supported him personally ^^)

Ak-19

Feb 7, 2017
I passed this stage already, now i am on acceptance stage. I don't expect update soon anymore and if it is - it will be last for sure. Ero dropped development or dead or have IRL problems, this is obvious at this point. I still not stigmatize him as "scammer", because malicious intent must be proven.
constantly telling lies isn't malicious intent??

pedrin666

Nov 12, 2017
Yeah that's for sure, its not his first game, i have a felling that Come Inside and Estate Dominate might be, very similar graphics, art and oh yeah those games are only wallpaper games just like dis one...:LUL:
It doesnt look like a first game, and if you were right, thinking how many $ he would be making right now just by focusing in one game its as funny as sad at the same time. Its a waste of potential but well never know the reasons.

Truth is what he is doing now describes himself as a person.

Active

Mar 11, 2021
Holy fck I just opened my patreon to cancel my membership, thought of visiting his page one last time and looks like dude lost like 100 patreon.
Good fcking scammer, I can now use that money to support other creator who delivers.
Ziptie fun is making bad Bobby saga dark if you was looking to support someone else, I did and the game is great

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes