DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Oh..
Guess I don't know what i'm talking about then. I've always thought that patreon accounts got deleted if they are inactive for a long time without notice.
Nope, there are Patreon accounts that are still around for years even when they are abandoned.

A good example is this game . Been dead since 2018 and still even earns the devs money :KEK:

Reactions: SSJGOD

miropor

Apr 19, 2022
Okay i'm gonna say the obvious and what everybody already said before getting to my point: i honestly love his renders and how the game was developing but now he totally lost my respect. Now, we're all humans and everything can happen in our lives, I condemn his poor communication with the patreons (fraud like) but at the same time i don't know nothing about him and what's going on in his life or if he's just afraid at this point of not releasing a great update like we all were expecting (like the new Tool album after 15 years). So i can't say that he is malicious nor i can be sympathetic of him.
What i'd like to know from ya'll is: imagine he comes out in a month from now when he's down to less then 100 patreons with the sickest and most fappable update, do you completely forgive him? Do you think he would then deserve to gain back all the interest he got or would you just go "meh"?

Veibabe

Jul 15, 2021
Okay i'm gonna say the obvious and what everybody already said before getting to my point: i honestly love his renders and how the game was developing but now he totally lost my respect. Now, we're all humans and everything can happen in our lives, I condemn his poor communication with the patreons (fraud like) but at the same time i don't know nothing about him and what's going on in his life or if he's just afraid at this point of not releasing a great update like we all were expecting (like the new Tool album after 15 years). So i can't say that he is malicious nor i can be sympathetic of him.
What i'd like to know from ya'll is: imagine he comes out in a month from now when he's down to less then 100 patreons with the sickest and most fappable update, do you completely forgive him? Do you think he would then deserve to gain back all the interest he got or would you just go "meh"?
meh

Reactions: Minx077 and miropor

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
imagine he comes out in a month from now when he's down to less then 100 patreons with the sickest and most fappable update, do you completely forgive him? Do you think he would then deserve to gain back all the interest he got or would you just go "meh"?
Meh too. This update, if still comes, is already a fiasco doesn't matter how big and/or good could be. What could really changes his image is finally learn with his huge mistakes and improve the way he handle the development after this flop of development cycle. But i don't believe none of those things will happen, this game will simply get a abandoned tag in 2 months or so and that's it.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
He is in the list of suspicious developers now and this is irreversible. Even after great update everyone will suspect huge delays.

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Two questions, 1 is the NTR avoidable? And 2 what kind of NTR it is? I know what NTR imply, but after years playing adult games I notice that some people have a wrong view about what it means, like for instance they consider a wife having sex with her husband as NTR, from the moment she starts having anything with the MC or even just the prospect of her getting with the MC is already enough for some people to start to whine about it if she still has sex with her husband, so I would like to know if it's the "correct NTR" (if I can call it that) or not.

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
Two questions, 1 is the NTR avoidable? And 2 what kind of NTR it is? I know what NTR imply, but after years playing adult games I notice that some people have a wrong view about what it means, like for instance they consider a wife having sex with her husband as NTR, from the moment she starts having anything with the MC or even just the prospect of her getting with the MC is already enough for some people to start to whine about it if she still has sex with her husband, so I would like to know if it's the "correct NTR" (if I can call it that) or not.
1 Yes, except: Sukub kills a person with sex
2 Boss pestering mom

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
If he doesn't post an update at some point then they will officially shut down his patreon.
Patreon says things like that but as long as theyre still getting their cut, they dont care until people start complaining.

Do you think he would then deserve to gain back all the interest he got or would you just go "meh"?
You aren't wrong. I mean honestly this game had quality from the start, but if you go this long and don't even update those paying you, then you deserve the rep. Sure you can build back trust, but if they aren't releasing dev updates I doubt they're even working on the update. The fact that they make bank for the first couple of updates is incredible to me. People need to learn to wait for a very solid chunk of game after a Patreon starts going over like 5k a month. Hop on if they earned if after. Some dudes get like 20k for 6 months then take a month off that turns into 6 because they can afford to ignore the people paying them.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SSJGOD and miropor

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
The thing about that is, it's understandable if he mentions that he has stuff going on in his life and it affecting his development, given.

But reading between the lines you can clearly see malicious motives. He has no real intention of continuing the game wants to retain donors.

Even if he comes back with as you state, the "most fappable content" people are going to wonder motive. Trust is main for devs not through words but action.

miropor

Apr 19, 2022
But reading between the lines you can clearly see malicious motives. He has no real intention of continuing the game wants to retain donors.

Even if he comes back with as you state, the "most fappable content" people are going to wonder motive. Trust is main for devs not through words but action.
I think the same. In my opinion he will drop the update ONLY when the first 0.1v of the new game will be completed and he'll use it just to sponsor it, pump up numbers to gain back the attention and abandon it. Then he'll milk the new game for a couple update and do the same with that one too. He's not thrustworthy anymore but I'd like to fap one out just for old times sake on a good last update :')

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
I think the same. In my opinion he will drop the update ONLY when the first 0.1v of the new game will be completed and he'll use it just to sponsor it, pump up numbers to gain back the attention and abandon it. Then he'll milk the new game for a couple update and do the same with that one too. He's not thrustworthy anymore but I'd like to fap one out just for old times sake on a good last update :')
Save your man custard for something worth it.

Reactions: miropor
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes