GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Okay i'm gonna say the obvious and what everybody already said before getting to my point: i honestly love his renders and how the game was developing but now he totally lost my respect. Now, we're all humans and everything can happen in our lives, I condemn his poor communication with the patreons (fraud like) but at the same time i don't know nothing about him and what's going on in his life or if he's just afraid at this point of not releasing a great update like we all were expecting (like the new Tool album after 15 years). So i can't say that he is malicious nor i can be sympathetic of him.
What i'd like to know from ya'll is: imagine he comes out in a month from now when he's down to less then 100 patreons with the sickest and most fappable update, do you completely forgive him? Do you think he would then deserve to gain back all the interest he got or would you just go "meh"?
No, I wouldn't.
If it worked out for him the first time, it will happen a second time. Zero explanation or even communication screams "idgaf".

Besides that, the update isn't even existing.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Patreon says things like that but as long as theyre still getting their cut, they dont care until people start complaining.

You aren't wrong. I mean honestly this game had quality from the start, but if you go this long and don't even update those paying you, then you deserve the rep. Sure you can build back trust, but if they aren't releasing dev updates I doubt they're even working on the update. The fact that they make bank for the first couple of updates is incredible to me. People need to learn to wait for a very solid chunk of game after a Patreon starts going over like 5k a month. Hop on if they earned if after. Some dudes get like 20k for 6 months then take a month off that turns into 6 because they can afford to ignore the people paying them.
People who trick other's don't give a fuck about them, as long they reach their own goals. It's probably easier for him to create a new game under a new name, than be confronted from people he don't care about. Too much work.

Reactions: ActiveShooter
Feb 11, 2022
20230302_182849.jpg
Meh too. This update, if still comes, is already a fiasco doesn't matter how big and/or good could be. What could really changes his image is finally learn with his huge mistakes and improve the way he handle the development after this flop of development cycle. But i don't believe none of those things will happen, this game will simply get a abandoned tag in 2 months or so and that's it.
I am just waiting for him to drop the update (and that's IF he drop the update) and put a announcement to it saying that it's the last one.

There are no way he can redeem himself, for the last second of his career of Sloth developet he will be faced with distrust and absent of excitement.

There is a shit ton of developers which the models looks like they are made out clay or looks like some barbie doll from 2000's and non existent light or shadow on the scenario, but have a good story

Its fucking marvelous how ero managed to get good renders, good scenario buildings and a quite interesting story, and still managed to fucked it all up, i don't even know why, dude earn a shit ton of money out of a home office thing and still can't even post an update

Veibabe

Jul 15, 2021
So how is the soy boy doing? Being confident in releasing update in a week and then disappearing. Doesn't seem that confident at all.

Rajab007

Nov 18, 2020
There is something I can't understand that he vanishes as simple as that on discord and patreon surely it most be someone that have an information about him . At the end of day is not like we will track him down like the movie taken 1 . So he is not afraid of us or maybe he is just timid or what maybe something bad happend to him God forbid or having a health issue . One of his premuim patreon or discord can now something just to have a piece of mind.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
What kind of ntr is here? Is it avoidable (choice based)? I dont have a problem with ntr just asking.
about 75% NTR (avoidable) and 25% non-NTR (kinda avoidable)
game seems on hold now and no one knows really what actually is going on with the creator

Reactions: BluexRexy

cozynot

Jan 19, 2020
But like, what the hell is the point of all that, if it were to somehow be proved to be correct? Making it sound like he's masterminding some crazy scheme.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
I hope that you guys aren't too sad about demon lad

In hopes that I can cheer yall up I'm giving you a list of the the games I personally think are good.

I'm not typing it all out because too lazy so here's the screenshots

Also if there's any you recommend tell me

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes