txd69420

Nov 15, 2020
You're right, it's the comments same. I did ask for the patreon comments earlier and no one replied so I thought no one had access anymore. So when I found screenshots of it on Discord I thought I'd shared.

Btw, it really was from discord. I wouldn't lie about something stupid like that...

View attachment 2451354
imagine wasting 10 months of subscription

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
So glad I listened to my instincts when it came to this game. I did pledge for a month at the highest tier before chapter 4 was released since I wanted to thank the dev for the content available at the time. But I saw that he kept delaying the release so after that month was over I decided to wait and see how he approaches the development and release of the next chapter.

Remember people, it's ok to pledge for a month if you liked the game and want to support the dev. But also do the research while you're there, see his upload history and how he interacts with the patrons. You can learn a lot about someone that way.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
So glad I listened to my instincts when it came to this game. I did pledge for a month at the highest tier before chapter 4 was released since I wanted to thank the dev for the content available at the time. But I saw that he kept delaying the release so after that month was over I decided to wait and see how he approaches the development and release of the next chapter.

Remember people, it's ok to pledge for a month if you liked the game and want to support the dev. But also do the research while you're there, see his upload history and how he interacts with the patrons. You can learn a lot about someone that way.
Isn't his highest tier somewhat 40 or 50 euros per month? And you get what exactly? Even every wallpaper he released from the last update until now ain't worth 40 euros. You sure don't drop that much money on him every month to make his development faster or better cuz that never happened.
Right decision from you.

Reactions: ct4me
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes