GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Ok, against better judgement, one more answer. I wrote " react with stupidity to me loosing it," hence I was referring to people reacting to my posts with stupidity. It's typical "what mustn't be can't be" with inane reasonings. For example thinking I defend Eromersive when he is incidental for those of my posts. And, of course, with insults (which stands to reason I guess, I call the spammers whiners and similar). At least the insults loose all bite because of the inanity :)
Why can't you answer your own stupidity then? Why you want people to stop writing bad about the dev? Why are you concerned about this?
Hopefully a fan artist can keep this going or atleast just make scenes with the mom getting boned View attachment 2467094
Smells like lawsuit in Ero's world.

Edit: idk how the above text got included there. :-D

Reactions: Piat

Kindly333

Jun 26, 2022
and you arent his patron yet o_O
what are you waiting for, do pledge, give him motivation to continue this fantastic work?
moreover, a new update is just around the corner. atm the dev is polishing grammar, it should be out any yearday now!;)
No thanks duck, I've never been anyone's patreon

Reactions: mma456

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
People and the game is not abandoned in the new update? And I take it the ntr scene is a bad route for the MC ...yes?

Active

Mar 11, 2021
He fixed the discord were if you unsubbed you can still comment and stuff, think he was sick of people giving him shit and calling him out, mainly me like haha, but just shows that he's watching what's being said and doing nothing productive about it

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
He fixed the discord were if you unsubbed you can still comment and stuff, think he was sick of people giving him shit and calling him out, mainly me like haha, but just shows that he's watching what's being said and doing nothing productive about it
When did this happen? If he at least regularly checks his discord gives minor chance he still doing something.

• Haha
Reactions: ct4me and Abhai
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes