DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I unsubbed his patreon after a 6 months without an update, today I randomly remembered the game, so I jumped on this thread to see how it is going....

Too bad. The game was definately one of the best in here.
I also unsubbed from the Patreon around last October. It went from some optimistic estimates on the release date to very sparse information and continuing to push back the date with little solid communication even on Discord. The fact Ero is seemingly lurking on this site, but can't give the Patreon supporters an update speaks volumes in my opinion. I think an update exists, but it is just not nearly close to a release ready quality like Ero previously stated.

Jul 29, 2020
You know the worst part, 'devs' like this tend to make it worse for other devs. Estate Dominate having the same issue, took well over a year for the right tag. Karlssons gambit has been a long time for an update, some are making a lot of excuses for tess. I mean there is a huge list of abandoned games, and that should happen for any number of reasons. But there is also a lot that aren't tagged, yet we know they should be.

So with so many people doing 2-3 chapters and then going into wallpaper mode, it makes possible patrons like myself say, sorry but Ill wait till you are 5 chapters in and doing what you should be. Communicating, showing progress, updates on ANY regular schedule even if its 3 months or more etc etc. So the other devs need to help or hinder devs based on behaviour. If you are doing your job you NEED to get the other devs to move forward or have this site change it sooner to abandoned. I don't want to deprive the devs working hard to make their game, even if its fuck your mom and sister 72 with the same models we have seen over and over, and be rewarded for the work. But as it stands many are getting gun shy about giving out a monthly contribution because some people aren't working hard. There are legit reasons to pause, but there are a lot of scammers out there and a lot of dupes willing to fill their coffers.

With how things are moving for many many of these games, despite desperate perversions, many are going to get fed up and not do contributions in the first few months when it is sometimes vital to get the games up and going. Why throw money at a project when there is only a 70% chance of a second chapter, 50% of regular updates, and 20% of ever seeing it hit 6-7 chapters at all. I don't know how many games have even hit the finish line. even if the games let you hit the finish line ;)

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
You know the worst part, 'devs' like this tend to make it worse for other devs. Estate Dominate having the same issue, took well over a year for the right tag. Karlssons gambit has been a long time for an update, some are making a lot of excuses for tess. I mean there is a huge list of abandoned games, and that should happen for any number of reasons. But there is also a lot that aren't tagged, yet we know they should be.

So with so many people doing 2-3 chapters and then going into wallpaper mode, it makes possible patrons like myself say, sorry but Ill wait till you are 5 chapters in and doing what you should be. Communicating, showing progress, updates on ANY regular schedule even if its 3 months or more etc etc. So the other devs need to help or hinder devs based on behaviour. If you are doing your job you NEED to get the other devs to move forward or have this site change it sooner to abandoned. I don't want to deprive the devs working hard to make their game, even if its fuck your mom and sister 72 with the same models we have seen over and over, and be rewarded for the work. But as it stands many are getting gun shy about giving out a monthly contribution because some people aren't working hard. There are legit reasons to pause, but there are a lot of scammers out there and a lot of dupes willing to fill their coffers.

With how things are moving for many many of these games, despite desperate perversions, many are going to get fed up and not do contributions in the first few months when it is sometimes vital to get the games up and going. Why throw money at a project when there is only a 70% chance of a second chapter, 50% of regular updates, and 20% of ever seeing it hit 6-7 chapters at all. I don't know how many games have even hit the finish line. even if the games let you hit the finish line ;)
Successful devs will typically have their storyboarding/screenplay done before they even start posing for their first render. It follows the same principal as any other development studio making a game in any of the genres that want to tell a coherent and engaging story without wasting time on a direction change midway through development.

The issue with most projects in the AVN world is the overall lack of experience most first time devs have since it takes years of experience to streamline the process. Some devs have powered through - such as Caribdis and digi.b - but most devs abandon their project when they realize it'll take another couple of years to finish.

In Ero's case, he's a talented artist that can create hyper realistic renders. However, his main flaw was trying to adapt this into a story rather than exclusively selling wallpapers. His mistake will also make it harder to transition into that kind of market moving forward giving the negative reputation he's built over the past year.

MEDATES

Sep 2, 2018
maybe he died
He is still active on the forum, still checks the thread... just not grown enough to be a dev... Abandoned tag incoming. I just feel like he is the biggest disgrace to whole game developing community... If u r not matured enough to take critics should never get into fields like this at first place... just giving people hopes and taking there money and then vanishing. Amazing job:poop:

mat1232

Jul 17, 2019
He is still active on the forum, still checks the thread... just not grown enough to be a dev... Abandoned tag incoming. I just feel like he is the biggest disgrace to whole game developing community... If u r not matured enough to take critics should never get into fields like this at first place... just giving people hopes and taking there money and then vanishing. Amazing job:poop:
So, what is the point of throwing a date for the release of the update?

MEDATES

Sep 2, 2018
So, what is the point of throwing a date for the release of the update?
The date was like 3 months ago, he wanted to make people more pissed also ya money seeing the release date pretty sure he might have raised a good amount of money.. anyway it not coming , he mi8 comeback with a nw game once everyone forgets this game.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
he mi8 comeback with a nw game once everyone forgets this game.
Not bloody likely. Second "game" renders were already displayed (not like that endeavour will ever be released anyway). Even under a new name, the style will be sniffed out and these practices will be brought up. When you burn bridges with financial supporters, it will be remembered. In game development, reputation is everything.

His best bet at this point (besides releasing incomplete ep 5.) would be to make an honest post on patreon about the discontinuation of the project. Anything is better than nothing, but honesty is best. Be it simple development fatigue or unfortunate life event that prevents continutation, etc. I have seen other abandoned AVNs where full grace is given to the devs but in those cases devs were open and truthful about the situation.

mat1232

Jul 17, 2019
The date was like 3 months ago, he wanted to make people more pissed also ya money seeing the release date pretty sure he might have raised a good amount of money.. anyway it not coming , he mi8 comeback with a nw game once everyone forgets this game.
So he's an idiot, if you want more money he makes a silly excuse, like my dog ate my PC or something like that. If you put a date of a week, and that date passes and you didn't get anything, people are going to realize that you don't have shit and they're going to leave faster.

Reactions: ct4me
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes