Alxnoah

Aug 17, 2021
View attachment 1846328

Overview:
The game centers around a young boy who's living together with his "Landlady" in a small apartment.
He's always been somewhat of an outcast, he's being bullied in school and doesn't have many friends.
Until one day, he stumbles upon a book that changes his life forever.
The journey he's about to embark on is one of sex, love, power and corruption, and definitely not for the light-hearted.
It's up to you, the player, to decide whether you'll embrace your inner demon or remain true to your human side.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-09
Release Date: 2022-06-06
Developer: EroMersive - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game contains NTR.
If this is not your thing then please depart the thread and avoid arguing about it.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat MOD - Rollback Fix - Wallpapers - Fan Sigs - Russian translation

* The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 1789169 View attachment 1789170 View attachment 1789171 View attachment 1789172 View attachment 1789173 View attachment 1789174 View attachment 1789175
View attachment 1789176 View attachment 1789177 View attachment 1789178 View attachment 1789179 View attachment 1789180 View attachment 1789181
Abandonned???

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Looking forward to the new wallpaper on April 21st
Or a wall of text about "burnout" and "mental health". Or simply nothing because this guy will simply let the game die and collect as much money as possible from patreon while he can.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
He could fix things, but it is beyond just releasing the next update. To build back goodwill at this point would need to show consistency that this won't happen again. Don't know if Ero is active in the Discord server, but to log into F95 and not even make a Patreon post regarding the release after over 2 months of silence and soon to get an abandoned tag in just under a month, very poor optics.

Reactions: Datechi and mma456

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
What I wonder is, what do these people do once they let their games die after sucking the patreon dry? They for sure get A LOT of money, but not enough to live for the rest of their lives, and its pretty clear they are fucking useless, so what do they do?

Reactions: hawk784563

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
What I wonder is, what do these people do once they let their games die after sucking the patreon dry? They for sure get A LOT of money, but not enough to live for the rest of their lives, and its pretty clear they are fucking useless, so what do they do?
I have to imagine most have a day job so are usually fine financially, but probably leave the community or just ignore any direct communication or just use an alt account. I could also see some coming back later under a new name to develop a different game.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
They create a new game with a different dev name and repeat the process. Come inside/demon boy....who knows what else.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Most either don't think that far ahead, or they just rinse and repeat with a new dev name/Patreon/game. Probably the one they were working on during the time that everyone was asking when the next release of the current game was ever going to materialise. But even then, it's a finite approach. Sooner or later they run dry. Whereas devs like Nenad, Fearin, The Architect etc. They complete a game and then move on to a new one. Patrons will come and go, but they'll continue to pick up support as they go along. It's sustainable, but requires consistent effort.

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
Let's stop bashing the developer for his behavior, nobody wants to read through another 340 pages of ranting. Instead I suggest we post "F" and celebrate how incredibly shameless Demon Boy was.

When I first looked through Demon Boy's immersive window, into it's incredibly detailed world building, well designed/modeled/written characters, what I felt was not the feelings of a person who played countless other VN's before and felt every trope was overdone and every character reused; instead what I felt was tension, a refreshing thrill, given by the implications of the story. The more I pressed space and read, more convinced I became that this was one of the best VN's of all time, if not the best.

I loved how alien the demoness was to our world, every interaction with that character was pure joy. She seemed helpless at times, but she was free and also independent. But she was on the run, lacked communication skills, she was dominant sometimes, other times she seemed to be going with the flow. There were times when she would appear out of nowhere to save our skin, I'm glad to have been able to pay her back for that, other times she would appear out of nowhere to ask for help.

In Chapter 2 she asked us questions, it appeared that she was trying to give us a lesson, or was she curious? I remember replying, suggesting that she needs us. But did she need us in the end? I guess we'll never know, but I do know something. I NEED HER BACK! GIMME AN UPDATE, DAMNIT! I don't want this to be another Reluctant Archon.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Let's stop bashing the developer for his behavior, nobody wants to read through another 340 pages of ranting. Instead I suggest we post "F" and celebrate how incredibly shameless Demon Boy was.

When I first looked through Demon Boy's immersive window, into it's incredibly detailed world building, well designed/modeled/written characters, what I felt was not the feelings of a person who played countless other VN's before and felt every trope was overdone and every character reused; instead what I felt was tension, a refreshing thrill, given by the implications of the story. The more I pressed space and read, more convinced I became that this was one of the best VN's of all time, if not the best.

I loved how alien the demoness was to our world, every interaction with that character was pure joy. She seemed helpless at times, but she was free and also independent. But she was on the run, lacked communication skills, she was dominant sometimes, other times she seemed to be going with the flow. There were times when she would appear out of nowhere to save our skin, I'm glad to have been able to pay her back for that, other times she would appear out of nowhere to ask for help.

In Chapter 2 she asked us questions, it appeared that she was trying to give us a lesson, or was she curious? I remember replying, suggesting that she needs us. But did she need us in the end? I guess we'll never know, but I do know something. I NEED HER BACK! GIMME AN UPDATE, DAMNIT! I don't want this to be another Reluctant Archon.

You guy are making too big of a deal about the situation.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes