Bacchus1998

Nov 19, 2021
*promised 2 times
man... did you know the meaning of life???? because i have the feeling that people.... most american people dont... know! god is a mirror for the face... the ugly face of humanity,,, take care my friend.... because jesus is a fucked up mesiah..... caligula is better... kiss!!!

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Just finished replaying the game and man, what a good game with tons of potential and beautiful renders. Going to try and replay it almost every day in hopes Ero pops in on Patreon or Discord and either says the game is coming back or it's dead.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
man... did you know the meaning of life???? because i have the feeling that people.... most american people dont... know! god is a mirror for the face... the ugly face of humanity,,, take care my friend.... because jesus is a fucked up mesiah..... caligula is better... kiss!!!
Is it you again, Ero? I know amphetamines are legal in the Netherlands but maybe you hop on this thread again when you are sober. Idk about Jesus but we pray to the holy Schnitzel mit lecker Klöße. I hope you understand that I'm coming from the lands of the glorious superiorpean continent with around 44 super countries inside.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Just finished replaying the game and man, what a good game with tons of potential and beautiful renders. Going to try and replay it almost every day in hopes Ero pops in on Patreon or Discord and either says the game is coming back or it's dead.
You'll know every lines and every renders by heart :4Head:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes