th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
I don't think its ero. The facial expressions look waaay too much exaggerated, but the models and lighting looks very closing to what he had
he didn't say it was ERO, but he could've been a bit clearer with that post.
he'd been championing 'in a scent' as a game to play instead of DB in previous posts, he was pointing out that 'in a scent' had just got an update.

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
he didn't say it was ERO, but he could've been a bit clearer with that post.
he'd been championing 'in a scent' as a game to play instead of DB in previous posts, he was pointing out that 'in a scent' had just got an update.
Also the fact that In a Scent dev promised release on Friday and that he delivered.

Edit: I might be a DemonLoverBoy but I'm no less salty than a Patreon Subscribor.

Reactions: ct4me

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Day to day my assurance the Eromassive and Lewdlab are affilated becomes stronger and stronger. The alter ego keeps silence since 2nd of February.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
the game hasn't had an update for a long time .. it was abandoned right? it was a pity that the game was interesting .. it's a shame that ms never fucked mom (((
Officially, no. Have to wait until 22/23 April for the tag. But yes for all intents and purposes, this game is abandoned.
Quite the significant drop in patreon numbers from March to April (down to 236) since many supporters finally realising the scam. It was in the 500 range in late 2022 when the hype from the dev for the new release (that never arrived) was very high.
The diehards will continue to hang on for a while until the pool eventually dries up completely. A sad end, but necessary because this was one of the worst cases of development lying I have seen and that includes all the big names here that everyone knows.

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
Officially, no. Have to wait until 22/23 April for the tag. But yes for all intents and purposes, this game is abandoned.
Quite the significant drop in patreon numbers from March to April (down to 236) since many supporters finally realising the scam. It was in the 500 range in late 2022 when the hype from the dev for the new release (that never arrived) was very high.
The diehards will continue to hang on for a while until the pool eventually dries up completely. A sad end, but necessary because this was one of the worst cases of development lying I have seen and that includes all the big names here that everyone knows.
especially this sylshat because the game and the wire was very cool the characters the price of the scene everything was as it should be a pity that the producers wanted to throw everyone away but the game and the truth I would say quite interesting even the ntr scenes were strangely interesting than the simple sex scene .. if you understand what I am?)) infuriates that everything ended like this :)(

Reactions: ActiveShooter

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
Well stated! Kellermann you just nailed it! He's given other dev a bad name and at the same time this also allows those of us who want to give support $, a great lesson to watch and don't fall asleep with wallpapers! and pin-ups. & Time!
Money May.gif

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes