• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Even if Ero doesn't care about the project or is burned out, he should at least do the right thing and make a statement and close his Patreon or at least freeze payments for the forseeable future. I could understand if there was personal stuff going on and he wasn't able to get onto a computer or something to sit down and make a post, but his F95 account shows he logged in earlier this week and has been regularly logging in for weeks. That is more than enough time to write even just a short Patreon post regarding the status of the development. He probably has been on Discord communicating with close acquantancies, but just sets his visibility to "offline."

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
Even if Ero doesn't care about the project or is burned out, he should at least do the right thing and make a statement and close his Patreon or at least freeze payments for the forseeable future. I could understand if there was personal stuff going on and he wasn't able to get onto a computer or something to sit down and make a post, but his F95 account shows he logged in earlier this week and has been regularly logging in for weeks. That is more than enough time to write even just a short Patreon post regarding the status of the development. He probably has been on Discord communicating with close acquantancies, but just sets his visibility to "offline."
Not sure he has been talking to any of his followers. I was actually a member on discord, even a demon (highest level) for a month and it was absolute silence. I agree he shoud just stop though, if there is no way to continue. My only hope is that someone experienced uses Nicoles model in a new game XD

Feb 3, 2019
It's just sad that after 1 to 2 years of active development, he's gone silent as a lamb and hasn't at least said he's done publicly. If he's actually burnt out from making the game, then say so, don't leave us hanging. I was a demon for close to a year or so and the conversations about the game turned from praising the guy to just plain hating on him, especially in the public discord. There was more talking in the public discord than there was in the private one. If Ero is reading this thread, please say something for goodness sake. I don't think he's a scam artist. I think he's just seriously burnt out from making games and can't commit to a deadline, which makes sense.

Reactions: Kazutoyo

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Not sure he has been talking to any of his followers. I was actually a member on discord, even a demon (highest level) for a month and it was absolute silence. I agree he shoud just stop though, if there is no way to continue. My only hope is that someone experienced uses Nicoles model in a new game XD
I was also a member up until late last year, so I am sure he isn't active in the actual server, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is communicating with someone via Discord whether a friend, mod, etc. If he is logging into F95, doubt he isn't active somewhere else even if not publicly which means he could say something if he wanted to. At least to the people who have given him money and had faith in his game, his art, his vision.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Sometimes i wish i didn't start games on here because it's so disappointing when they are abandoned (Looking at you A.O.A Academy)
i am here for nearly 4 years now i think and nearly all games i like either get abandoned (but happens relative rarely) or get slow updates (3-8 months schedule...) which happens quite often and it wouldn't feel that bad if i wouldn't see so many others games i don't like get updates way more often (at least it feels like it) but you get kinda used to it and sometimes when you are lucky some creators stay and some deliver at least updates in a 1-3 month schedule which - then you appreciate those things.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
i am here for nearly 4 years now i think and nearly all games i like either get abandoned (but happens relative rarely) or get slow updates (3-8 months schedule...) which happens quite often and it wouldn't feel that bad if i wouldn't see so many others games i don't like get updates way more often (at least it feels like it) but you get kinda used to it and sometimes when you are lucky some creators stay and some deliver at least updates in a 1-3 month schedule which - then you appreciate those things.
Yeah i only started playing the games on here about 6 months ago (I originally signed up for the animation & Loops section) and i'm still getting used to the disappointment of games being abandoned lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Abhai
Friend, sorry for the question that will happen at midnight, they will give some information if the game continues or it will be abandoned, thanks

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Abhai
Friend, sorry for the question that will happen at midnight, they will give some information if the game continues or it will be abandoned, thanks
was only joking, directed to the user i have quoted and his post and posting history in this thread.

sadly, the game is most probably dead, for a while now.
ofc as pretty much aynone here i do hope it might miraculously come back one day, yet slim chances, soner we accept it, the better.

Daybyday

Jun 14, 2017
Its of course uncool to leave people hanging, but I also believe people seriously underestimate the amount of work it takes to create a game of this quality for one person. Just the renders and post work would require somebody to work full time to release bi-monthly. I'm not even exaggerating

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
I also believe people seriously underestimate the amount of work it takes to create a game of this quality for one person.
Your right, but approx 4 months ago author lied he is nearly completed update and it will be out in few weeks. After that, he lied two times more and disappeared. My opinion after half year delay (it supposed to be ready in autumn) - he procrastinated all this time and all this development updates were bullshit. If we are lucky - he actually started to work WHEN he stopped to respond (end of Jan).

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I also believe people seriously underestimate the amount of work it takes to create a game of this quality for one person
Seems the people who more underestimate is the people who decided become sole dev, hence the amount of projects abandoned. Maybe they should start thinking 2-3 times better before make that decision.
Just the renders and post work would require somebody to work full time to release bi-monthly.
According to Ero's words, he was working full time in this update. And still, here we are

Daybyday

Jun 14, 2017
Seems the people who more underestimate is the people who decided become sole dev, hence the amount of projects abandoned. Maybe they should start thinking 2-3 times better before make that decision.
Im not trying to be smug, but have you ever tried to develop a game? Its the demands that are unreasonable even if peoples frustrations are understandable. Even if people would make these project together with other people, coordinating a team require additional administration + time + costs. That coordination is easily one fulltime job in itself. I don't think most people really understand what they are demanding. In addition to that, managing patreons and having additional rewards for patreons is almost a full time job in itself.

Very few have claimed to be professional game designers. People can support an artist if they like the game. I personally prefer to see games that never get finished that have cool perspectives and some content rather than the alternative, that only professional game studios would produce games. Because that would leave us with just a handful of games that arent even that growndbreaking to begin with.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes