slick97

Dec 2, 2021
My bad. Before I changed currency/language that exact same bar said 5%. I swear, Im not crazy
That's just Patreon's numbers. If I remember correctly he had already hit the $1500 goal and was a similar percentage into the $2500 goal.

Subscribestar saw slightly less numbers but the dude was pulling in >$3500 a month after the release of chapter 4. He made more in a month than most Americans.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
My point is that you dont understand how much work it is to produce something of this scale with multiple components. Just because they decided to create a game on their spare time doesnt make them obligated to produce content indefinetely.

No amount of preparation can anticipate all that is to be done during a project, all projects in game development or otherwise reach unknown massive road blocks discovered along the way, let alone for hobby side projects.

Those who want to support a creator can do so. He has most likely put in far more hours of work into this project that could easily have generated more profit elsewhere.

Seeing people suggest ”well he should have worked in a team” kind of proves my point. Its delusional to believe administering and coordinating a team would have been some sort of easy fix to game development, as if it doesnt come with its own heap of time consuming problems.
BROOOOOO... IF THE DEV SAYS " I WAS AIMING FOR A SUPRISE RELEASE THIS FRIDAY" (IN NOVEMBER LAST YEAR) AND THEN SAYS IN JANUARY "I'M RELEASING THE UPDATE NEXT MONDAY" AND HE NEVER DELIVERED, IS IT THE PEOPLE IN HERE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH AMOUNT IT TAKES TO MAKE SAID GAMES OR IS THIS COMPLETELY ON THE DEV? THINK! JUST USE 100% OF YOUR BRAIN FOR ONE SECOND AND I'M PRETTY SURE YOU SOLVE THIS RIDDLE ALL BY YOURSELF.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Wasn't the update 99 percent done 6 months ago LOL
BROOOOOO... IF THE DEV SAYS " I WAS AIMING FOR A SUPRISE RELEASE THIS FRIDAY" (IN NOVEMBER LAST YEAR) AND THEN SAYS IN JANUARY "I'M RELEASING THE UPDATE NEXT MONDAY" AND HE NEVER DELIVERED, IS IT THE PEOPLE IN HERE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH AMOUNT IT TAKES TO MAKE SAID GAMES OR IS THIS COMPLETELY ON THE DEV? THINK! JUST USE 100% OF YOUR BRAIN FOR ONE SECOND AND I'M PRETTY SURE YOU SOLVE THIS RIDDLE ALL BY YOURSELF.
He's a scammer. PPlz should accept it and move on. F95 is filled with both serious and scammer Devs. One of the Golden rules of this site is "Don't get attached to any games " - Everything can stop at anytime.

Jan 3, 2019
We have just received information from our undercover journalist that the author was discovered on a dairy farm, and he decided to become a milker. A diary was also found with the following entry: "dear diary, I cannot express in words how I saw the light, I believed and found the way to the dairy god "Milker", unfortunately, the people subscribed to me do not understand this, and I have to suffer, wiping my tears with hundred-dollar bills (and I would like a bigger one). With love and hope, I am waiting to find a mansion on the shore of a lake with a dairy farm. (Then something is not legibly written, as if the author was laughing and scratching, the recording ends....)

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
giphy02.gif

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
He's a scammer. PPlz should accept it and move on. F95 is filled with both serious and scammer Devs. One of the Golden rules of this site is "Don't get attached to any games " - Everything can stop at anytime.
Yeah I know he is haha

The problem I had are these newbies who come to eromersive's rescue. Either they don't know what was going on since April last year or they are just the mouthpieces of said dev. The argument about "you don't know how long it takes to make a game" is not even an logical argument, if the dev himself gave out 2 release dates and it never released. Everybody would think "the update is ready" cause these were the dev's words.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Is he alive lol
He is for sure alive, at least we was when he logged into F95 10 days ago. And I wouldn't be surprised if he at least lurks the Discord in offline mode. Honestly kind of surprised he is just avoiding any communication. I thought he would at least make posts on Patreon to act like the update was coming whether the update would actually come or not. Will always be surprised people still have faith to continue supporting via Patreon despite no word from the dev in like 3 months.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Sigh.. in cases like those I always wonder what makes people keep senging him money. Even tho it's not even scamming with bonus renders anymore, but plain dumping everything for few months. I do support some people, but I always make sure they actually do their job. If I was promised weekly updates, but those would start look and then

Pity for the game tho, I really likedwhat was going on with the black milf.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Tbh my issue isn't necessarily that these games get abandoned even tho its a shame it's just the fact that there is zero communication from the Devs like it's fine if you don't want to work on something anymore for one reason or another or just cant but you also should kinda announce it you owe your patreons it at least imo

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Tbh my issue isn't necessarily that these games get abandoned even tho its a shame it's just the fact that there is zero communication from the Devs like it's fine if you don't want to work on something anymore for one reason or another or just cant but you also should kinda announce it you owe your patreons it at least imo
This has always been my issue with many of these abandoned games. I can understand situations where you aren't able to get internet access(such as some devs affected by the Russia and Ukraine situation) or are just taking a break from the internet, but when there is evidence of the dev logging in to F95 fairly recently and has multiple avenues to communicate to people such as Discord, Patreon, SubscribeStar, Instagram and even here on F95, it just makes no sense to not update the supporters on what's going on especially when it seems like Ero has not paused payments for the Patreon.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes